Superdrol/Phera Plex

1. Registered User
    Answers

Superdrol/Phera Plex

Superdrol/Phera Plex

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've read alot of posts on this board concerning these products. I'm 50 yrs old and don't want to risk the side effects from products like these. I would be interested in trying something out in a transdermal though. Anyone know how to acquire something like these in a powder form(legal only)?

2. dsl
    officially an adult
    Answers

These are methylated products that are meant to be taken orally and will not work as a transdermal or at least be very ineffective. Plus, you are asking for a source so you it would be in your best interest to delete your post.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I would be looking for non methlyl powders to be used as a transdermal. Anyone know where to acquire these? They used to sell this kind of stuff at bulk nutrition before the ban. I'm looking for legal gear only.
    •   

4. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by volusia40
    I would be looking for non methlyl powders to be used as a transdermal. Anyone know where to acquire these? They used to sell this kind of stuff at bulk nutrition before the ban. I'm looking for legal gear only.
    To my knowledge nothing legally avalible is good for transdermal useage. Cattle implants are legal until you convert them, but thats about it. Only non methyls that I know of that are legal are esterfied ie MAX LMG or prostan.

I don't know if 1,4ad is good for trans usage, but I THINK it was missed by the ban. Good luck finding it though. Plus it would be expensive.

You could also try the NHA - atd and activate. BN sells bulk atd if you are looking to save money, its under the wellness powders.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 10:50 PM
  2. methoxy trn/superdrol/phera plex
    By hckykrt91 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 07:01 PM
  3. Superdrol/phera-plex Or Ergo-max ???
    By PH3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 05:30 PM
  4. Superdrol/Phera Plex