Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
The specs (because this cracks me up)

1 - TESTOSTERONE

Structure: 17-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one

Effective dose is 100mg daily.

1-testosterone is an anabolic steroid. It is legal under the same act as pro-hormones. A steroidal nutrient can legally be sold over the counter if a) naturally occurring, and b) not previously been pursued as a pharmaceutical. 1-testosterone was discovered after chemist Patrick Arnold introduced the pro-hormone 1AD. What was discovered was that 1ad converted into a testosterone that no one had really herd about before. 1-testosterone. Named appropriately because unlike all other testosterones which contain a 4,5-double bond, 1-testosterone contains a 1,2-double bond. The absence of a 4,5 double bond naturally is replaced with 2 hydrogen atoms in the body by way of an enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase. This is the same enzyme that manufactures di-hydrotestosterone in the body, or DHT. The hormone combination will not convert to estrogen at all. Allowing the user to achieve smaller, but much leaner gains than normal testosterone. Creating a much harder defined look, especially in users with low body fat. This hormone is more androgenic than most testosterones which makes it as much as 7X more anabolic than normal testosterone. Final note, 1-testosterones reduced estrogenic and increased androgenic activity will allow increases in strength and aggression, and reduction in body fat. Please follow directions. This product is intended for oral use only. It is not meant to treat or cure disease or illness.

1-testosterone 50mg/ml..................$50.00 per 10ml

M

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
hmmm

I saw on animals board that much of the pain associated with injecting was due to impurities in the product.

I wonder how pure their (researchkits) base product is. I just might have to check this out.....

MUWHAHAHA god I love injecting. I just hate fina.

H

Harvey Balboner

Awards
i have been told by a reliable source that researchkits stuff is pain free for injections. I haven't verified this with chem yet.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok well this relaible source have good results? im def interested

H

Harvey Balboner

Awards
he just ordered it, I don't think he has gotten any results yet.

R

RVEXLER

Awards
I asked that question of chem, here is his response:

To: GETTINRIPPED
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:03 pm
Subject: Re: is this the pain-free version of 1-testosterone?
yes..pain free....inj.

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I asked that question of chem, here is his response:

To: GETTINRIPPED
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:03 pm
Subject: Re: is this the pain-free version of 1-testosterone?
yes..pain free....inj.

Wow, quite a detailed explaination as to why its pain free....:rolleyes: Maybe he knows something we dont...

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Ok, accepting its pain free, what does everyone feel dosages should be, how many times a week and so forth?

W

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I don't accept that its pain free. His formula of bb and ba with sesame oil is not new by any means. A few people have tried this and will tell you its fucking horrible. I would like to know why he is claiming this to be burn free and what exactly is the agent that makes 1-test burn on injection.

WYD

H

hemotep

I emailed research kits about why it doesnt burn, this was the reply i got

"Not so much BA"

D

dazed

Awards
It is the molecule that is irritating, you could have no BA in the formula and it would still burn. Putting it in a cylco makes it burn more, I know first hand from making some and putting a couple drops in my mouth. It was like some hot peppers and I immediately had to flush my mouth with water. It can be made burn free, and I think I know how, but it isn't by putting it in a CD. PA's product was burn-free 1-test in a CD, it was burn-free before it was complexed. Some may be able to handle the injection but I would not touch it.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Animal makes the claim that PA and Kilosports products are impure. He has a post on his board claiming he injected it and felt no pain.

There's also a post about you dazed, not very flattering :)

Anyways, I suppose you have to take it with a grain of salt considering he's selling the kits.

W

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Even if it didnt burn..that kind of price..damn, I could have a lot more test for that price..and know it works well, and will not feel like injecting anthrax.

D

drfly

Awards
hey dazed, whats ur theory on making burn free 1-test? i noticed u said u think u know how to make it.

D

dazed

Awards
I know this is vague, but I don't want to get specific right now....it's simple, change what causes the burning. The burning is caused by...?

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand it is the chemical structure of the 1-test molecule that causes the burning.

L

lwb357

Awards
Originally posted by dazed
I know this is vague, but I don't want to get specific right now....it's simple, change what causes the burning. The burning is caused by...?

BENZYL ALCOHOL! AKA BA

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The thing about impurities is complete bullshit. if he actually knew what the impurities were he could not say that. Does test,deca and eq burn when you inject... Don't think so... I would wait till you know someone who did it. Even then I would no trust that it is 1-test... Talkto ya..

H

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
I just sent an emial asking then to clarify the the debate of whether their product is burn free or not. They simply responded "Burn Free...".

And if I do the math corrrectly - it is only 5 days worth for $50. Seems kinda pricy.

Anyone try it yet?

HUGE

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
i hate to say it but someone over on "the other board" might have tried it :)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
obvioisly u would need a buffer like say vit e? its the molecule itself right?

D

dazed

Awards
No, it is not an pH issue, 1-test is nonionic.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I'll have the burn free soon. It will be in cyclo form. I will sell the raw powder in small amounts and I'll have it bottled as well. You guys can obviously figure out what to do from there. If this other product claims to have 1-test in it and it is burn free, it would be my guess that it isn't 1-test. I know a few that have tried it and needless to say, it took one person 3 weeks to recover. I'm about 14 days from having the raws. I'll make a post about it then.

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
How small? Talk to ya...

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I haven't thought about it.

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
10g ish or something... Talk to ya

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
How much /g mike???? Talk to ya...

H

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
"I'll have it bottled as well"

Does that mean in liquid form?

HUGE

R

RVEXLER

Awards
"I'll have it bottled as well"

Does that mean in liquid form?

HUGE
I'm sure that's what he means. In other words, not recommended for injections, but bottled in such a form that you could.

D

dazed

Awards
So it will obviously be labeled as to what it really is then? Or will it be labeled burn free 1-test only?

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
???? What do you mean dazed??? Is there a catch to all this that ALL of us should know.. Talk to ya...

So Is what you are saying its not really a cyclo product??? Talk to ya

W

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
My guess is that it has some other modification to it than just being a cyclo. In some conversations with people, they didn't belive a 1-test cyclo alone would not remove the burn but I suppose there is only one way to find out.