ANOTHER TRENAZONE QUESTION

1. ANOTHER TRENAZONE QUESTION

This is my first post, so please bare with me
    I bought a "Spawn" Clone consisting of Trenazone (transdermal), Epi 2A 3A, Extreme DMZ
    from what ive read on the forums on Trenazone is that 1.5ml- 2ml is what i should be aiming
    for. My question is: How many times should this be applied daily? should i apply it all at once?
    or should it be spread out throughout the day? And should i start with 1ml ? or jump right into
    the 1.5? and how long before I should up my Dosage? thanks a bunch! I appreciate any help-

2. Apply once a day in the morning after your shower (or at night after your shower) for maximal absorption.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Apply once a day in the morning after your shower (or at night after your shower) for maximal absorption.
    What should u expect from trenz solo, how long is a cycle
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

4. Epi 2A 3A, Extreme DMZ is what im stacking with it, And for PCT im using nolvadex and considering running P6 (cellucore) or arimedextrin stage 2 (EPG). Would this be a good idea? The cycle will be 6 weeks.

also Ive read 20/20/10/10 mgs for Nolvadex, but ive heard from others 40/40/20/20 would be better because im taking more than 1 compound (split between 6/8 hours appart 20mg pills) Which would be best?

Thanks a lot for the help
    Last edited by Jsr1337; 12-06-2012 at 10:56 PM. Reason: added question

5. When I ran Trenazone I also took it with havoc and used clomid/torem during pct, clomid seems to be the recommended SERM for trena something to do with how it binds to the androgen receptors, with that pct I continued to lose fat and maintained strength pretty well. When I ran nolva I'm pretty sure I ran it 40/20/20/10, I haven't used nolva in a while though
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post

What should u expect from trenz solo, how long is a cycle
    When I have run trenazone solo at 2 ml for six weeks I had real good strength gains, increased vascularity and a modest weight gain.

7. Trenazone and dimethazine, (my favorite ph cycle). Great pumps, minimal sides, my strength shot through the roof for my 6 weeks, size gains were good and over all a fun cycle. I also threw in some rs transaderm.

The only downside I found was that the pumps were occasionally too much like I could only do half curls, or I had to do pulldowns to head level not to chest (stuff like that).
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. another trenazone question
    By mtttyv2112 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 11:23 AM
  2. Another M5aa question
    By michael in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-05-2004, 09:05 PM
  3. yet another dumbass question?
    By julius kelp in forum Anabolics