Best androderm app sites/ question

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Best androderm app sites/ question

Just started TRT with androderm last Tuesday. Felt awesome first 3 days then low t symptoms slowly crept back in.. Wondering if

a) I got used to the dose already/ my own production is now OFF and the patch dose is not high enough

B) different sites absorb better- my abdomen seemed to have me feeling the best, but it was also the first two nights of use (left then right side) since then I have used my outer mid thigh which is very thick skin and dense muscle, my upper back/outer lat, and my inner bicep (tats on delts and outer bis/tris)

If I like applying to My stomach, do I need to put it in different sides or can I just make sure the reservoir is a few inches from the previous spot?? Thanks
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Bump
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

apply to youre neck and clavicle region, (above collarbone). This is where the makers of trenazone recommend you apply it as its very thin skin and one of the best absorption areas for transdermals. The only 2 better places are face and genitals as the skin is even thinner there. not familiar with androderm or whether it has an alcohol base, but you could try face if it doesnt burn to much. I do trenazone their sometimes and it burns a bit but nothing to bad. I also find because of the alcohol in it it keeps my skin really clear and clean. I think neck and clavicle would be best though.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto
    apply to youre neck and clavicle region, (above collarbone). This is where the makers of trenazone recommend you apply it as its very thin skin and one of the best absorption areas for transdermals. The only 2 better places are face and genitals as the skin is even thinner there. not familiar with androderm or whether it has an alcohol base, but you could try face if it doesnt burn to much. I do trenazone their sometimes and it burns a bit but nothing to bad. I also find because of the alcohol in it it keeps my skin really clear and clean. I think neck and clavicle would be best though.
    Thanks man but it's a patch. Can't be wearing patches on my face I figures out good spots and my levels r already in great normal range now

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplement Site Question
    By tl77 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 10:06 PM
  2. Another Site Question
    By NiteHawk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 09:24 PM
  3. Site Question
    By NiteHawk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2