- 02-18-2003, 03:53 PM
- 5'8" 197 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 02-19-2003, 12:15 AM
It was chest fat that did not look masculine. My doctor diagnosed it as gyno. I thought it worked well, and I might have even got better results if I hadn't stopped using it during a Boldione cycle (stupid reason too). I was using it 20mg/day for several months and then dropped to 10mg before and during the cycle and then up again for a month before finally coming off.
I think I'm still carrying more fat in my chest than I normally would at this bodyfat level, but I'm not completely sure. At the end of my current diet, I should have a better idea.
I recommend that anyone with gyno at least give nolva a shot.
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 70Last Post: 02-06-2010, 07:28 PM
- By traps in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-18-2006, 02:36 PM
- By q-tip in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 12Last Post: 07-08-2003, 02:52 PM
- By bigjohn58 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-02-2003, 12:11 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2003, 12:47 AM