How toxic is 'dienolone'/estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one? - AnabolicMinds.com

How toxic is 'dienolone'/estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one?

1. New Member

How toxic is 'dienolone'/estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one?

I'm wondering how toxic 'dienolone'/estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one when taken transdermal. I'm looking to buy a spray form.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

You're referring to trenazone I imagine?

As per hepatoxicity, there is none as it isn't methylated and doesn't pass through the liver. By no means am I a chemist but the strains on your body should be fairly minimal. If you're predisposed to it, hair loss could potentially be an issue, but the most predominant complaint I've heard resides in the significant reduction of libido.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.

and night sweats pretty bad
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig View Post

As per hepatoxicity, there is none as it isn't methylated and doesn't pass through the liver. By no means am I a chemist but the strains on your body should be fairly minimal. If you're predisposed to it, hair loss could potentially be an issue, but the most predominant complaint I've heard resides in the significant reduction of libido.
    Thanks for the information. This really helped man!
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig View Post

Wrong. Just because it isn't methylated doesn't make it non toxic to the liver. It is very harsh on the body including the liver.
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Wrong. Just because it isn't methylated doesn't make it non toxic to the liver. It is very harsh on the body including the liver.
    he is correct. dienolone, like trenbolone, because of it's structure, is difficult for the liver to breakdown, causing stress.

the main difference with the transdermal dienolone and the oral dienedione (pro dienolone) is bio availability. the skin is limited in how much it can absorb, where the gut is unlimited.

so one can dose 90, 120, or more mg of pro dienolone, where they can not dose as much dienolone transdermally.

but mg for mg, the hepatotoxicity is the same and one should expect elevated liver enzymes from usage of the product.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

he is correct. dienolone, like trenbolone, because of it's structure, is difficult for the liver to breakdown, causing stress.

the main difference with the transdermal dienolone and the oral dienedione (pro dienolone) is bio availability. the skin is limited in how much it can absorb, where the gut is unlimited.

so one can dose 90, 120, or more mg of pro dienolone, where they can not dose as much dienolone transdermally.

but mg for mg, the hepatotoxicity is the same and one should expect elevated liver enzymes from usage of the product.
    I thought trenbolone was the precursor to dienolone which causes the liver stress. Since transaderm is already the active dienolone it does not cause liver stess like a methyl does. Not saying there isn't some stress.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

It's not supposed to be as stressful as a methylated PH, but the liver processes every foreign substance that enters the body so there is some form stress especially if you're stacking with a methylated as most do with this supplement. The moral of the story is that you should take a liver support supplement on any PH cycle in my opinion.
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

dienolone and trenbolone are two different steroids.

because of their structure, they have better oral bioavailability than testosterone.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

Yeh, its mildly toxic, plus the carrier is alcohol based, half the dose is adequate, use Sustain alpha to rub it in, hmmm.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 19-Norandrosta vs Estra-4, which one do I want??
    By Gstavman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 07:52 PM
  2. estra 4 9 diene 3 17 dione
    By stullsy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 10:49 AM
  3. estra/19nor vs. 13 ethyl
    By littlrook in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 01:53 PM
  4. estra-4,9-diene3b,17Bdione?