Where can I get a good gel?

swany

Awards
This is what custom uses.

Isopropyl alcohol, d-Limonene, isopropyl myristate, DI water, ocytl salicylate, DMFA, triethanolamine, carbomer, INCI polymer.

Where can I buy this without any powders added? I don't see anyone selling this.

I bought 100 grams of 1-test @$3/gram and 150 grams of 4-ad at like 80 cents /gram from 1 fast.

I wanted to use these for some time way in the future but when I see Big1, maybe I should have just bought that? I hear these are very liquidy and don't offer the level of absorbsion of the gels.

I just would rather not have to buy each component sperately and mix it all up. Why can't someone sell the DMFA version with maybe qnty discounts (like a half gallon size)? Maybe someone is...if so, can you help me?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Bump for the T-Gel. Much thicker than other dermals, mixes well with powders, holds more powder than most others, and smells good.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry but real quickly: what is the max that T-gel will hold ?

swany

Awards
Sorry but real quickly: what is the max that T-gel will hold ?
Custom got 10grams of 4-ad in his. I don't know if that's the same for 1-test.

Chemo,
Custom is out of stock right now. You have to attempt to purchase it to realize its out of stock.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
10 grams is the suggested max. However, from what I hear, some have gotten in 12-13 grams. PM Custom and ask when he's going to restock. He's good at sending return messages.

swany

Awards
I bought 1-test powder for $3 / gram from 1fast because I bought 100grams. T-gel cost $20

10 grams of 1-test + 1 T-gel = 50 dollars + shipping

that equates to 5 dollars/ gram of 1-test trans

Big 1

6 grams of 1-test with transport = 30 dollars + shipping

that equates to the same price / gram of 1-test trans

so if the gel is better, I'll got with that

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump on the T-gel, like Cuffs said, it can't be beat. I have used both and Chemo really knew what he was doing when it came to this carrier. Much easier to apply as well.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Dont forget it smells good too like fast orange.

swany

Awards
custom said he will not be getting t-gel but will be getting something similar next week.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...well, there's Joejoek in the SwapMeet section. He's selling T-Gel for $15.00 a pop, or I think you can deal with him for quantity orders. He purchased Chemo's stock a while back.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Also, I believe Sledge is working on a dermal/carrier that is supposed to have a kick ass rate of absorption. Not sure when he'll have it out. I know he's a busy monkey right now.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
One way or another I'll make sure somebody has it in stock...even if Custom doesn't have it in the future.

Chemo

Zip91

Awards
One way or another I'll make sure somebody has it in stock...even if Custom doesn't have it in the future.

Chemo
Chemo,

I need 2 bottles of T-gel within 2 weeks (AT MY DOORSTEP). please advise where I can order some now.

Custom said he won't have any for 2 weeks, which might be too late.

I don't like the dermabolics spray. Its messy, and for some reason doesn't dry on me. Feels like a slim all day.
thanks

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zip I believe PN has the build your own transdermal option which comes with a 8oz bottle of T-gel. Might want to look there.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Scratch that man, I just went to their web site and seen that it wasn't T-gel. The gel they have is called Power Gel, diffrent ingredients and everthing, that IMO doesn't look as good as Tgel.

Zip91

Awards
Scratch that man, I just went to their web site and seen that it wasn't T-gel. The gel they have is called Power Gel, diffrent ingredients and everthing, that IMO doesn't look as good as Tgel.
yea, I looked at their version, but decided to pass on it.

need some t-gel...........

Rob1208lv

Awards
the only **** i know off right now is that legal gear stuff..

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As of right know the only person I know of that has any T-gel is the guy in the swap forum, and he only has something like ten or so left.....probably not even that much now.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I will be restocking the T-Gel very soon. I apologize to those who have not been able to get it.

J_MAN

Awards
custom is it T-gel? or is it "something similar" like swany said you told him?

and if it's not...Chemo let us know where to get it whenever you make the next batch bro, or maybe you could just sell it here?:thumbsup:

Zip91

Awards
Joe from the swap meet is out currently

custom is it T-gel? or is it "something similar" like swany said you told him?

and if it's not...Chemo let us know where to get it whenever you make the next batch bro, or maybe you could just sell it here?:thumbsup:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
It will be the actual T-Gel straight from Chemo. I was just a bit short on funds for awhile from a bunch of other stuff and could not place a timely order.

But I will also have a "generic version" available in larger quantities. It is not as high of quality as the T-Gel, but if you want to save a buck or two...

J_MAN

Awards
cool...holy crap thats alot of gel. does it work ok?

Last edited:
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better yet, what's in it and how the hell do you use? A spatula?????

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
What's "not as high of quality" mean? Which ingredient(s) are being left out? :pOKE:

It will be the actual T-Gel straight from Chemo. I was just a bit short on funds for awhile from a bunch of other stuff and could not place a timely order.

But I will also have a "generic version" available in larger quantities. It is not as high of quality as the T-Gel, but if you want to save a buck or two...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
anyone got experience with phlojel? are the ingredients comparable at all to t-gel?

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
In case you missed it, check the link I posted in message 28 milwood.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
yeah, where can you get like a gallon jug o' base???

Geerty

Awards
Great thread. Anyone knows a UK supplier/importer for the Phlojel (or PloGel if no other possibility) ?
Shipping charges from the Canadian distributers are a bit over the top if you just want a few 100 ml jars for a trial run ...

tnx

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Go back to my message, number 28, and click on the link. At the end of that thread are 2 more suppliers. You could also contact JAR Pharmaceuticals directly in case they have someone in the UK.

Geerty

Awards
Thanks rrgg,
I've been reading so many threads and forums recently, on so many different sites ..., I must have missed it. I did find the first link via google, but they're asking 24 USD to ship. The second supplier, www.ironapothecary.com ships 2 100 ml jars for only 7 USD. Pretty reasonable :) I'll see how fast it arrives for that little money.

Keep up the good work.

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
anyone got experience with phlojel? are the ingredients comparable at all to t-gel?
PhloJel Ultra is a lecithin based organogel. T-Gel is an alcohol based carrier. The total list of ingredients are very different as well. PhloJel and PhloJel Ultra have predominantly been used in the past by compounding pharmacists to deliver hormones and NSAID's.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
This stuff sounds interesting. Triceptor, is there a study, or educated guess, on the absorption percentage that this dermal will yield?

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
This stuff sounds interesting. Triceptor, is there a study, or educated guess, on the absorption percentage that this dermal will yield?
Thank you for the welcome.

At the phlojel.us site there is a study done on T and lecithin based organogels. I will warn you that there is a wide varience of the delivery rate over the test group. This speaks to one of the other issues about TD delivery, there are variables that have nothing to do with the carrier that can enhance the penetration. First and foremost is hydration. Something that I doubt is an issue with the BB fitness community, but non the less, poor hydration can stop penetration cold in its tracks. The study shows as high as 60% delivery of active T. You can stack the odds in your favor by shaving the area of application, lufa/shower prior to applying and staying hydrated. Also, I read an abstract quite some time ago that showed 15% better delivery of T when the application locations were rotated. Keep in mind this was a study done with Androgel which has a known delivery rate of 10%~ and may have more to do with the fact that TD carriers that are predominantly alcohol tend to dry the skin and thus become less effective over time (there's that hydration thing again). Here's a link ot the Lecithin Organogel T Study

raylewis

Awards
I've been waiting for the T-Gel from Custom as well. Custom, is that next week that you should be in stock?

I have to option to get get the Power Gel but a friend of mine that's running 4AD in the power gel isn't happy with it.

Custom, I'll hold out for yours or Sledges mix.

raylewis

Awards
I noticed that Custom has a new gel called Customizing Gel. They state that its "not as effective" as T-Gel.

Is Custom ever gonna get T-Gel back in stock??? Its been weeks. I know in this thread that it says that it should be soon but its been a while and the introduction of another new gel tells me they may never get T-Gel again.

Governor

Awards
I noticed that Custom has a new gel called Customizing Gel. They state that its "not as effective" as T-Gel.

Is Custom ever gonna get T-Gel back in stock??? Its been weeks. I know in this thread that it says that it should be soon but its been a while and the introduction of another new gel tells me they may never get T-Gel again.
bump for wondering about t-gel.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

Read what I'm about to say VERY CARFULLY!

Go to the swap meet (on this board) and find JoejoeK's thread on t-gell. He sells them from Chemo for $15, will do free shipping if you get 5.

I've bought from him, he's a standup guy.

Now, go buy some if you need it quickly. I'm pretty sure Joe will be able to get it to ya.

Now, no more "where can I get t-gel" questions!!!!

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

You can try Stryder's new Gel's which will be competitively priced and if anything just add DMSO. Custom should have TGEL back when all Chemo is done getting all the ingredients.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I bought a bottle of custom's gel, haven't used it yet. It's a liquid not a gel, similar to dermabolics or BSL's carriers. I've had success with BSL carrier, so this should be similar.

raylewis

Awards
I bought a bottle of custom's gel, haven't used it yet. It's a liquid not a gel, similar to dermabolics or BSL's carriers. I've had success with BSL carrier, so this should be similar.
I've only used gels. Does the liquid dry pretty fast after application?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
My experience with the liquids is that they dry much slower and leave a greasy residue behind. Gels are much more convenient for me and am looking forward to trying out the plo ultra

Geerty

Awards
my experience with regular PloGel is not that good for the moment. I feel there is not so much absorption, because:
- I don't really 'feel' the kick effect, just a very mild version of what I had before.
- my sperm production has not really gone down, while before it was mostly prostate fluid at this time in the cycle. I'm now almost 3 weeks in my cycle.

I used a 100 ml PloGel jar, had to use 15 ml Benzylalcohol to dissovle 10 g 1-T and 3 g 4-AD.
I apply 2x/day, 3 ml each time, rotating between chest/upper arms/inside lower arms and scrotum/ankels. I try to keep hydrated as much as possible.

I did try a suggestion from another member on this board to rub some "emply" gel again on the same application area and I have the impression, now also via his "tested and proven" taste-experiment, that there is less 1-T residue on the skin a few hours later. So I'll continue this road.

Maybe I should up the dosing ? Any ideas what could be going wrong ?