Dosing Forma Stanzol and Transaderm

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Dosing Forma Stanzol and Transaderm

I was just curious how you guys apply these together. Normally I apply my Transaderm in the AM 5 pumps. I haven't run Forma yet and wasn't sure if it was ok to rub it in on the same areas right after the Transaderm dries. I planned on 5 pumps Trans AM and 5 pumps Forma AM and PM. I'll be running these during my next Metha-Drol Extreme cycle. Thanks guys, any advice is welcome.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolik
    I was just curious how you guys apply these together. Normally I apply my Transaderm in the AM 5 pumps. I haven't run Forma yet and wasn't sure if it was ok to rub it in on the same areas right after the Transaderm dries. I planned on 5 pumps Trans AM and 5 pumps Forma AM and PM. I'll be running these during my next Metha-Drol Extreme cycle. Thanks guys, any advice is welcome.
    I would dose them in different locations if it were me. I don't know how much it matters, but it might affect how much gets absorbed if going into the same spot. I would do Transaderm as recommended to the tops of the shoulders while doing the Forma to the upper back, chest, and abdomen
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Just the answer I was lookin' for. Thanks a lot man!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Just the answer I was lookin' for. Thanks a lot man!
    Enjoy your run man!!
    Can't wait for your next log!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Enjoy your run man!!
    Can't wait for your next log!!
    Thanks Matt! I was kind of on the fence about logging this run. I guess it wouldn't hurt anything. This time should be interesting with the Forma and Transaderm added. I want this cycle to be more of lean bulk than an all out bulk. I'm torn between wanting that size but also realizing I have some extra body fat that needs shedding.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolik View Post
    Thanks Matt! I was kind of on the fence about logging this run. I guess it wouldn't hurt anything. This time should be interesting with the Forma and Transaderm added. I want this cycle to be more of lean bulk than an all out bulk. I'm torn between wanting that size but also realizing I have some extra body fat that needs shedding.
    Hmm, try to just eat more during workout days. Like eat at maint or slightly above on nonworkout days then workout days take it to bulk levels. I know lots of guys on the Intermitted fasting do that, and the Scivation lean bulk diet was very similar where the days w/o weights only had carbs in the first meal, where as the bulk day had them in all 6.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

Hmm, try to just eat more during workout days. Like eat at maint or slightly above on nonworkout days then workout days take it to bulk levels. I know lots of guys on the Intermitted fasting do that, and the Scivation lean bulk diet was very similar where the days w/o weights only had carbs in the first meal, where as the bulk day had them in all 6.
    That is a very good recommendation, and exactly what I would do for lean bulking. I've been doing that for some time now myself and enjoy it. Seems to work pretty well to add in muscle with minimal fat gain
    Recoverbro Elite
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome! I'm definitely gonna give that a shot. Thanks a lot guys. I've also started doing 15 minutes of HIIT 3-4 times a week. Normally during a bulk I do zero cardio and save it for when I'm cutting down. You think that is enough or too much cardio, I'm not too familiar with cardio on a bulk. Thanks again!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

As long as you are getting bigger thats a good place to start. Football players do loads of sprint training and are still huge. Just gotta fuel the engine. Making it bigger and faster is all just a matter of getting in the quality food and getting adequate rest bro.
    Good luck!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome! I'm definitely gonna give that a shot. Thanks a lot guys. I've also started doing 15 minutes of HIIT 3-4 times a week. Normally during a bulk I do zero cardio and save it for when I'm cutting down. You think that is enough or too much cardio, I'm not too familiar with cardio on a bulk. Thanks again!
    I think that is about right while trying to bulk. 3-4 HIIT sessions at 15 minutes should help keep fat at bay
    Recoverbro Elite
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I've been running clen and N2Shred stack with Trans and Forma for about a month. I like putting it on after my workout or before I go to bed on non-workout days. Trans 5 pumps on my upper chest and shoulders and Forma 5 pumps on my abdominals. I liked the addition of Trans because I don't feel like crap taking in around 2000 calories a day.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for help Rick!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed904
    I've been running clen and N2Shred stack with Trans and Forma for about a month. I like putting it on after my workout or before I go to bed on non-workout days. Trans 5 pumps on my upper chest and shoulders and Forma 5 pumps on my abdominals. I liked the addition of Trans because I don't feel like crap taking in around 2000 calories a day.
    Cool man thanks for the input. I've already started to notice myself leaning out a little bit and I feel good on day 9 of my cycle right now.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for help Rick!

Cool man thanks for the input. I've already started to notice myself leaning out a little bit and I feel good on day 9 of my cycle right now.
    Sounds like you have things set up well then bud
    Recoverbro Elite
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Forma Stanzol
    By apertur379 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 02:27 PM
  2. WTT for Forma-Stanzol and Transaderm
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1