Turning 11-ketottest caps into 11-keto powder. Anyone know how to do this?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.17%

Turning 11-ketottest caps into 11-keto powder. Anyone know how to do this?

Anyone know how to turn 11-ketotestosterone caps back into powders. This is not 11-oxo by the way. Thanks

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

what?

if it's caps that means the powder is inside...
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.46%

I think he means in reference to separating it from the fillers and any possible binders...

Whats the list of "inactive ingredients" or fillers?

If primarily water soluble fillers are used you can dump the caps into some water... Stir till fillers dissolve... Pour out water (maybe even through a coffee filter jic some is floating) and the powder left on the bottom is the insoluble hormone powder.. Dry it out and then add to td solution (assume this is the ultimate goal)....

Other way to do it is to do the fina.conversion method, but this will leave you with methyl alcohol solution and trying to filter out the binders.... Just not optimal for td solutions....

Really.... There isn't much of an issue with just dumping the entire caps into a solution for td application... Will be a bit grainy but I kinda like it, kind of exfoliates while you rub in the td cream, lol...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I think he means in reference to separating it from the fillers and any possible binders...

If primarily water soluble fillers are used you can dump the caps into some water... Stir till fillers dissolve... Pour out water (maybe even through a coffee filter jic some is floating) and the powder left on the bottom is the insoluble hormone powder.. Dry it out and then add to td solution (assume this is the ultimate goal)....

Other way to do it is to do the fina.conversion method, but this will leave you with methyl alcohol solution and trying to filter out the binders.... Just not optimal for td solutions....

Really.... There isn't much of an issue with just dumping the entire caps into a solution for td application... Will be a bit grainy but I kinda like it, kind of exfoliates while you rub in the td cream, lol...
    ah

repped

didn't even realize this was the transdermal section
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.17%

Here are the list of inactive ingredients: Gellatin, cellulose, magnesium stearate, candirin silver fine, red no 3, yellow no 5. Thanks for the help

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.46%

Quote Originally Posted by sarcoplasm
    Here are the list of inactive ingredients: Gellatin, cellulose, magnesium stearate, candirin silver fine, red no 3, yellow no 5. Thanks for the help
    Some of those are obviously the ingredients of the capsules themselves....

Cellulose and magnesium stearate are the fillers.... I don't know that either are water soluble but you can try regardless.... Either way neither will be likely to absorb in a td solution... I'd just dump the caps straight in and save yourself done trouble and get a 100% yield, lol.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.17%

Actually I'm looking to isolate the 11-kt powder for another purpose. Thanks for the info so far.
    Some of those are obviously the ingredients of the capsules themselves....

Cellulose and magnesium stearate are the fillers.... I don't know that either are water soluble but you can try regardless.... Either way neither will be likely to absorb in a td solution... I'd just dump the caps straight in and save yourself done trouble and get a 100% yield, lol.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.46%

well then... if its for another purpose... well.. inj?? IDK...

you want to go the route that will offer the most sterility possible... but the yield will be slightly less then what you started with...

Youll want to use the fina conversion method...

1 crush the pellets in a pyrex measuring cup. (in your case dump caps out)

2. add 150ml methanol. Heet in the yllow and blue bottle will work. (this is typically for 2g of active, so use that many pills to equate approx 2g)

Allow 30 min to dissolve.

3. pour through a coffee filter. Make sure to capture the fluid in another pyrex measuring cup or 700+ml bomex beaker. This fluid is where your tren is. (this is the 11-Keto completely dissolved in methanol, no fillers)

4. pour 500ml ice cold water into the fluid. You will see the tren appear. (it usually turns milky white for most hormone powders and settles on the bottom. this is the hormone crashing out of solution)

5. pour this through a Brown cone shaped coffee filter. Dont buy cheap ones. There is now tren powder in the filter. (obviously powder left over for you will be the pure 11-keto, no fillers)

6. rinse at least 3-4 times with distilled water by pouring through the filter.

7. Allow 24 hours at least to dry. I like to put it in a bowl with a lamp over it. DO NOT PUT IN OVEN> Once dry it is ready to be weighed and prepared for injection.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.17%

Heh heh I was thinking thank the F conversion method would be the way to go. I just didnt know if the ketotest would respond the same way the tren in fina would. Thanks for all your input.

you want to go the route that will offer the most sterility possible... but the yield will be slightly less then what you started with...

2. add 150ml methanol. Heet in the yllow and blue bottle will work. (this is typically for 2g of active, so use that many pills to equate approx 2g)

3. pour through a coffee filter. Make sure to capture the fluid in another pyrex measuring cup or 700+ml bomex beaker. This fluid is where your tren is. (this is the 11-Keto completely dissolved in methanol, no fillers)

4. pour 500ml ice cold water into the fluid. You will see the tren appear. (it usually turns milky white for most hormone powders and settles on the bottom. this is the hormone crashing out of solution)

5. pour this through a Brown cone shaped coffee filter. Dont buy cheap ones. There is now tren powder in the filter. (obviously powder left over for you will be the pure 11-keto, no fillers)

7. Allow 24 hours at least to dry. I like to put it in a bowl with a lamp over it. DO NOT PUT IN OVEN> Once dry it is ready to be weighed and prepared for injection.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.46%

question though... why not just buy bulk 11 powder??? its available cheaply enough...
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

My god SD you got a lab set up someplace lol?
    This sounds pretty crazy. Home brew.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.26%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

WOW!

I havent seen this is a looong time

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    My god SD you got a lab set up someplace lol?
    This sounds pretty crazy. Home brew.
    Its how people use to get tren from pellets. You dont hear about it much anymore since it is now relatively pretty easy to get on the net.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.46%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    My god SD you got a lab set up someplace lol? This sounds pretty crazy. Home brew.
    no... but I have used this method for removing fillers from capped 4-AD, never tren... I think out of 24g of supposed actives from caps i came away with like 16g... so either my execution of the process was highly inefficient or my stuff was highly underdosed... im guessing the latter...
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    no... but I have used this method for removing fillers from capped 4-AD, never tren... I think out of 24g of supposed actives from caps i came away with like 16g... so either my execution of the process was highly inefficient or my stuff was highly underdosed... im guessing the latter...
    Good way to be sure of the compounds you are getting.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.17%

would rather pin the parent hormone than the ph to ketotest.
    question though... why not just buy bulk 11 powder??? its available cheaply enough...
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.9%

Quote Originally Posted by sarcoplasm View Post
    Anyone know how to turn 11-ketotestosterone caps back into powders. This is not 11-oxo by the way. Thanks
    if u want to do it correctly, refer to the Merck Index. it will provide a suitable solvent for extraction and recrystallization. if that isn't possible, ethanol would probably work fine. tolulene would prob work, but it has a slow evaporation time.
    the easy way if u want to pin it is, dump the caps in ethyl oleate . the fillers will settle on the bottom. the hormone will remain in solution. heating slightly and stirring will speed the process. filter into vial. enjoy

Similar Forum Threads

1. 7-Keto DHEA Powder
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 06:58 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 12:18 AM
  3. cissus - caps or powder?
    By shiby1510 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 12:49 PM
  4. CEE Powder or Caps... and What brand?
    By davidyonan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-29-2006, 11:50 PM