Another 1T+4ad homebrew Q

1. Another 1T+4ad homebrew Q

Hi, this is my first post here. I've been reading alot of posts about homebrews and am just alittle confused on the different reccomendations for the different ingredients. This is what I have seen so far,
    60% iso..........240- 60%=144ml
    30% ipm.........240-30%=72ml
    10% oa...........240-10%=24ml
    Another-
    40% ISO is 96ml
    15% IPP is 36ml
    15% IPM is 36ml
    10% OA is 24ml
    10% PG is 24ml
    10% DMSO is 24ml
    And yet another-
    40% everclear
    30% ipm
    10% oa
    10%glycerin
    10% dmso.
    All reccomend a 240ml. bottle.

My question is, if I wanna make a homebrew similar to 0ne+(which I'm using right now and experiencing good results) but with higher dose per ml, what combination would I mix and what would be the highest amount of 1T+4ad I could mix in? Thanks for any replys and sorry if this was already asked and I missed. Andro69

2. Ok, I just got finished with some more browsing and more specifically, wanna know if 18 grams of 1AD and 5 grams of 1T can go into 240 ml of solution without any probs. And again, what would be used to mix it with. I wanna get around 150mg of 1T and 600 of 4AD in 6 squirts which is 3 ml.
    •   

3. Well, I am fairly new here to, but from what I have read, the ingredients you have listed, are for a liquid spray and not a gel. Also, that does not include the PH. To be the same as One+, you would have to add 2.625 of 1 test and 9.375 of 4 ad. That is what is in the One +. If you want a gel I just ordered the t-gel from this site along with 1-test and 4 ad and I will be mixing them myself. I hope this helps.

Thanks

rharg

4. I read that 12g of any PH per 240mL is about the concentration you want to achieve. But I asked about putting in 10g of 4 ad and 5g of test and I was told that would be fine. Also, there is a calculator on this site that will give you all the information you are looking for I will find it and post the link.

5. Here is the calc I was talking about!
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. Well boys..it looks like you got quite a lil discussion goin' on in here

Alright then:

The MAX amount of prohormones that you want mix into 240ml of solution is 15g (10g 1-Test/5g 4-AD, 10g 4-AD/5g 1-Test...or any other combination you can think of)....any more PH and you will not be able to get it into solution, and that is not a good thing.

I personally use the following recipie:

40% Isopropyl Alcohol (99% pure)

30% IPM

10% OA

10% PG

10% DMSO

BUT it would be easier to buy the T-Gel and then add in the ratio of prohormones that you want to.

PM me if you want any more info

LG.

Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

7. Hey guys, thanks for replying. It was the exact info I was looking for. Thanks again.

8. By the way there is no point in putting 1-ad and 1-test in the same bottle. 1-ad is the precurser to 1-test. So basically they are the same thing. So juts do the parent drug. 1-test...... If you are using that recipe it will be very liquidy... Its the recipe I use as well. Go get yourself a hairspray bottle and use that for applicating.. Works very good. Or like LG said just get the t-gel and add your own PH's.. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya

9. My bad. I meant that to be 4AD not 1AD.

10. Oh ok.... Talk to ya
    •   

11. Originally posted by curt2go
    If you are using that recipe it will be very liquidy... Its the recipe I use as well. Go get yourself a hairspray bottle and use that for applicating.. Works very good.
    I'm gonna have to try this next time.....I was using a mason jar to hold the mix and an oral syringe type to measure out the ml's....I'll just count how many sprays to = ml and go from there. What I am using is a bit messy, but it gets the job done.

Andro69, any of those mixes will work well...always opt for the dmso in the mix and add d-limonene (5%) for the smell and emulsification purposes.....something BDC let me in on, which helps the formula from seperating while sitting. Good luck.
    EX: 40% iso
    25% ipm
    10% oa
    10% pg
    10% dmso
    5% d-lim

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pre-mixed 1t/4ad storage question....
    By -2z- in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 08:12 PM
  2. 1T/4AD Transdermal, m5aa
    By candle25 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-25-2004, 08:30 AM
  3. RRAdam final stats 1t/4ad/4oht m5aa
    By RRAdam in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2004, 02:38 PM
  4. started cycle 1t/4ad