Trenazone questions - AnabolicMinds.com

Trenazone questions

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.

Trenazone questions

This is my first time taking a transdermal and i have questions. Any place on body have better absorption or do you put it everywhere bis tris or chest... i know i sound like a noob but i am when it comes to non oral delivery systems. im trying this as an alternative to x-tren

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

I have asked the same question. From what I'm told the shoulders, neck, and upper back/lower neck area are best.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like applying transdermals to the inside of elbows, behind the knees, tops of feet, and the scrotum (srs). All of these areas have very thin, permeable skin.

If i had any excess solution i would probably just rub it on my back.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   

4. New Member

Please allow me to re-post from: antaeuslabs.blogspot.com/2011_08_01_archive.html

When applying transdermal products, two very important variables are under your full control:

-Site of application
    -Surface area of application

The thicker the stratum corneum at the site of application, the less flux you'll achieve & the longer it'll take to notice any effects. As it turns out, the thickness of the SC is highly variable across different areas of the body. This is not due to differences in SC cell size, but to differences in the number of SC cell layers. (The individual cells of the SC are generally uniform in size.) Keeping that in mind, a Japanese study (Z. Ya-Xian, 1999) measured the number of SC cell layers at many points, in hundreds of subjects. Their results were:

Genitals: 6 2 (number of SC cell layers standard deviation.)
    Face: 9 2
    Neck: 10 2
    Scalp: 12 2
    Trunk: 13 4
    Limbs: 15 4
    Palms and soles: 47 24
    Heels: 86 36

...Which are in general agreement with other observations. Holbrook and Odland, in 1971, measured SC thickness at four sites:

Back: 9.4 m (mean thickness)
    Abdomen: 8.2 m
    Forearm: 12.9 m (note: The forearm is not a very good application spot!)
    Thigh: 10.9 m

Rougier et al., in a paper published in the book "Transdermal Absorption of Dermatological Products", measured the percutaneous absorption of benzoic acid at 11 different sites. Their results are in the image [see in link], and can be summarized: Forehead > postauricular (neck behind ear) > > > everything else.

If your skin isn't overly-sensitive, I would therefore recommend application to the postauricular/neck/clavicle region -- rotating to the shoulder and upper-chest every other day for skin-safety's sake. Any transdermal products you use will be markedly more effective if you take care to apply 'em to those spots with low stratum corneum thickness.
    (Please do not apply to your face or genitals, though. Your skin in those areas contains lots of sensitive nerve-endings, and most transdermals, including Trenazone, contain harsh solvents which may cause pain or discomfort.)

The second variable I mentioned earlier is of equal importance: Transdermal flux is usually measured in g/cm/hour, so the more square centimeters you spread your dose over, the more flux you'll achieve. (This may be why subsaturated solutions which call for dosing protocols of 2+ml/day seem to be more effective for some than saturated solutions which call for 1ml/day or less; even if the difference in flux may be 5g/cm/hr vs. 10g/cm/hour, the fact that the former is spread over many more square centimeters should lead to greater total flux.)
    So... spread your transdermals as thinly and as broadly as possible. I know that it can be a hassle with Trenazone's 1ml dose, but it will really make a big difference.

...Thank you very much for the support, by the way.

-Jake
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.

ok so do you rub them into the area with your hands or just put it o the area and wait for it to absorb... sorry if that is a dumb question.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

Put it and wait I believe. Not a dumb question. We are all here to learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Put it on your peen
    Getting back into the swing of things
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ajsather36 View Post
    ok so do you rub them into the area with your hands or just put it o the area and wait for it to absorb... sorry if that is a dumb question.
    Rub it in a bit as you spread out your dose. "Rubbing it in" won't really increase absorption -- but it is very important to spread transdermals out over a broad surface area, and this is best achieved with your hands.
    ...Then most of the volatile solvents should evaporate within minutes, which will render your dose invisible & non-transferable.

Not a stupid question at all, by the way. And I very much appreciate your support & patronage. So... thanks.

-Jake
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.

alright thanks a lot for all your help. Hope trenazone and ultradrol help as much as you have.
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan
    Put it on your peen
    Omg laughed so hard at this I spit all over
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ajsather36 View Post
    This is my first time taking a transdermal and i have questions. Any place on body have better absorption or do you put it everywhere bis tris or chest... i know i sound like a noob but i am when it comes to non oral delivery systems. im trying this as an alternative to x-tren
    Forearms ,underarm to armpit all chest traps shoulders. I dont think the neck would be good, i think i remember eric from pp saying there isnt any receptor there. Could be wrong so check the pp info area, theres a page about where to apply.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I applied trenazone and then wiped my nose..My nose was on fire for a while. Thank god I didnt scratch my junk.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    Put it on your peen
    haha, I take it you vigorously massage it into the skin, thats killing 2 birds with one stone. Good thinking ReyMan.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I would think if you work outdoors or just as a general rule, you would not appy to areas of exposed skin like neck or forearms. As sunlight degrades all medicine potency?
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaharaja
    I applied trenazone and then wiped my nose..My nose was on fire for a while. Thank god I didnt scratch my junk.
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I would think if you work outdoors or just as a general rule, you would not appy to areas of exposed skin like neck or forearms. As sunlight degrades all medicine potency?
    Its supposed to absord into the skin within 5 min. Plus your skin breaths all day, i would assume that if you applied first thing am that you would be fine by the time you got to work. Plus after reading all the articles that primordial put out during their topical run, forearms were one of the main receptor sites for topical hormones
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Big billy View Post
    Its supposed to absord into the skin within 5 min. Plus your skin breaths all day, i would assume that if you applied first thing am that you would be fine by the time you got to work. Plus after reading all the articles that primordial put out during their topical run, forearms were one of the main receptor sites for topical hormones
    good point, I was just thinking you store your meds in a cool dark place, so it only makes sense to get the maximim potency during use to keep its use to covered areas.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy
    I like applying transdermals to the inside of elbows, behind the knees, tops of feet, and the scrotum (srs). All of these areas have very thin, permeable skin.

I never felt the burning like everyone said until I put it on my balls. Can't say I was that unhappy with the feeling. At least it let's me know it's working. How good does it work for you through the genitals?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

The absorption is suppossed to be significantly increased on the family jewels. I have no problem with PP's Topical on my family jewels, but only did that once with the Trenazone as it was very hot.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by grega60438 View Post
    The absorption is suppossed to be significantly increased on the family jewels. I have no problem with PP's Topical on my family jewels, but only did that once with the Trenazone as it was very hot.
    I had to quit after and the third time. They got so sensitive and burned I almost pissed myself.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm going to run trenazone in the near future but my only concern is transdermals and having a girlfriend. How would I go about applying it to myself and avoid any getting on her? How long should I wait before skin to skin contact?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    I'm going to run trenazone in the near future but my only concern is transdermals and having a girlfriend. How would I go about applying it to myself and avoid any getting on her? How long should I wait before skin to skin contact?
    I put it on my thighs and tips of my feet. After a few hours of settling I think it would be fine. If her clitoris enlarges or voice deepens then you know it's affecting her.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan

I put it on my thighs and tips of my feet. After a few hours of settling I think it would be fine. If her clitoris enlarges or voice deepens then you know it's affecting her.
    Haha I figured that much, or if she starts throwing me around =) I might come home one day and notice some balding haha. You think a few hours is safe?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

What would happen if I injected Trenazone? would it get infected or be fine, and absorb 100% due to being in the bloodstream? Are the ingredients not meant to be in your blood? Its oily so I figure it would work just like any injectable like Test.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tre_6_
    What would happen if I injected Trenazone? would it get infected or be fine, and absorb 100% due to being in the bloodstream? Are the ingredients not meant to be in your blood? Its oily so I figure it would work just like any injectable like Test.
    You're already injecting it pretty much by rubbing it on your skin.
    No. Don't inject it.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tre_6_
    I would definitely avoid injection. Most likely it is not sterile so you are at risk of serious infection.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

You're already injecting it pretty much by rubbing it on your skin.
    No. Don't inject it.
    Also, I forgt to add, it is a transdermal delivery system. Meaning, the biochemical pathways for metabolizing the products are designed for skin absorption. Chemicals are modified in terms of their delivery method. Similar to rubbing TEST E on your skin hoping it would provide results.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

ha, good luck injecting it. i can't imagine how painful that would be. it has enough isopropanol in it to disinfect a wound (jk). but seriously, that would be the most painful thing i can think of. please for the love of god dont inject it. my brother accidentally got some in his eye and he thought he got hit with pepper spray.
  29. New Member

I have a chest plate tattoo so should I not apply it there? thinking shoulders, traps/neck area, tops of feet? any other good ones?

Thanks
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EArch
    I have a chest plate tattoo so should I not apply it there? thinking shoulders, traps/neck area, tops of feet? any other good ones?

Thanks
    Don't worry bout the ink.
    I've been rubbing transdermals and putting patches on mine for years.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  31. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    ah ok man good to hear, I wasnt sure as I have never used transdermals before, thanks.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

Neck, clavicle area, shoulders inside of biceps, let it dry transference is minimal.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post

I wouldn't suggest putting it on your scrot unless you like the feel of sulfuric acid on your balls.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  161 lbs.

I thought Eric @ PP once told me that application on the shoulders of one of his TD's led to a different chemical being absorbed than if applied to other body parts. Basically that something about the shoulders reacted with the TD chemical in the process of absorption?? Its been a few years, but I do recall something to that effect.
    J. Clark Baird, Esq.
    "Form over substance"
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Agree with this. I am very tattooed and have run all sorts of transdermals through them, no problem here.
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

Dumb question, but should I use the dropper, or should I attempt to transfer the soluion to a spray bottle?
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1187
    Dumb question, but should I use the dropper, or should I attempt to transfer the soluion to a spray bottle?
    Go buy an oral syringe at CVS
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1187
    The dropper works fine
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.

When is the best time to take this. Morning, right before the gym, right after?
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by whitelr
    When is the best time to take this. Morning, right before the gym, right after?
    I liked it in the morning, went well in my routine.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trenazone Epi....:)
    By jdj16 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 10:15 PM
  2. trenazone vs sd?
    By jdj16 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 05:41 PM
  3. Trenazone???