Test cream dose question - AnabolicMinds.com

Test cream dose question

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.

Test cream dose question

So Ive been on test cream for a while now. Scored a 477 on my blood work and was able to talk my doctor into a scrip. I have 10mgs a day to work with and it seems to me that it doesn't work very well if dosed that way every day. So I have started skipping a day and running 15mgs for the next two. My body seems to still be making it's own test and I get a great boost those two on days but maybe this is a bad idea. Any thoughts or insights???
    Thanks!!!!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

You must apply it every day to maintain somewhat stable blood levels. What made you think the way you are doing it was a good idea? 5g in the a.m. 5g in the p.m.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.

thanks for the response... First off, muscular development has stated to reach a score of 1000 ng/dl one would need to inject 125 mg's weekly. Listening to a doctor on the radio, he said that the cream needed to be cleaned off nightly before bed time so that your body can produce it's own test. @ 10 mg's daily my body didn't feel like it was getting anything from it, like my own production was suffering (IMO) so I started taking a break here and there. Sure enough my energy increased and so did my work outs. Not wanting to stop my testes from doing thier thing, shots arn't an option for me at this point. Just wanted to know if anyone saw a real problem with this...
    Thanks
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderThree View Post
    thanks for the response... First off, muscular development has stated to reach a score of 1000 ng/dl one would need to inject 125 mg's weekly. Listening to a doctor on the radio, he said that the cream needed to be cleaned off nightly before bed time so that your body can produce it's own test. @ 10 mg's daily my body didn't feel like it was getting anything from it, like my own production was suffering (IMO) so I started taking a break here and there. Sure enough my energy increased and so did my work outs. Not wanting to stop my testes from doing thier thing, shots arn't an option for me at this point. Just wanted to know if anyone saw a real problem with this...
    Thanks
    So im trying to get my body to produce as much test as it can before adding my own.
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Feeling more energy doesn't mean you are producing more testosterone.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test Gel/Cream Application Sites
    By punxweb in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 11:14 PM
  2. compounded test cream?
    By Kingston pt in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 08:30 PM
  3. What to Expect on 25mg Test Cream Per Day
    By datamon in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3