wondering....fina pellets in to tren transdermal? - AnabolicMinds.com

wondering....fina pellets in to tren transdermal?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Question wondering....fina pellets in to tren transdermal?

Is it possible to to take and convert fina pellets in to tren then turn that in to a transdermal????

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  255 lbs.

Yes. U will need a carrier such as dmso or phlojel.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Antaios View Post
    DMSO is only a really effective penetration enhancer at concentrations exceeding 70% -- so I wouldn't recommend it, as repeated exposure at those high concentrations might cause serious skin irritation over time. (Kurihara-Bergstrom, T., Flynn, G.L., and Higuchi, W.I., "Physiochemical study of percutaneous absorption enhancement by dimethyl sulfoxide: Kinetic and thermodynamic determinants of dimethyl sulfoxide mediated mass transfer of alkanols.")

'Phlojel' is simply garbage. Don't even get me started...

Your best bet would be to dissove the pellets in ethanol or isopropanol. Add Propylene glycol. Add Oleic or Linolenic Acid. Ratio:

50% - Ethanol
    40% - PG
    10% - OA or LA

What rate or % of absortion u reckon this gives?

Simple, skin-safe (for the most part), and proven effective for the transdermal delivery of steroids.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Look into basskillers crystal fina method. Add the crystal fina to primordial performances topical carrier. 75 to 100mg a day will do you good.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  270 lbs.

why not get a conversion kit and make an injectable tren? heard the transdermal stinks and dyes clothes if you sweat heavily...
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mdotmdot View Post
    Yes fina pellets have long been used in transdermal with great efficacy.

Not sure I like the above posted formula, too much alcohol tends to dry skin too much and has poor penetration. Granted there is PG, for moisture, and Oleic acid as a penetration enhancer but I would still add DMSO.

Max absorption I would any transdermal is 50%. That formula above I would say 20-30% is very generous. Whomever wrote originally seemed to dislike phlojel with which myself and others have had great success with in practical application.

TD Dosage depends on carrier and goal active dosage .

desired amount/.25=application amount.

Example:
    desired active 75mg/day divided by .25 (25% absorption rate) = 300mg goal application amount
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  7. New Member

Years ago i had good results using pure DMSO and crushed pellets. Makes you stink like garlic though but works. Would like to try phlogel
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ryan6f7 View Post
    Years ago i had good results using pure DMSO and crushed pellets. Makes you stink like garlic though but works. Would like to try phlogel
    You can get odor free DMSO but you can still taste it in your mouth after application. I would never use DMSO >20% final concentration. Using too high a concentration would actually work against you. It is too much of an irritant.
  9. New Member

I never had any skin issues but thats just my experience. Odor free would be the way to go. I use DMSO on occasion for joint pain and had some rose scented kind, made my mouth taste like grandmas 5$ perfume. Not good.
  10. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Are people still doing this I remember doing this 15 years ago when you could just order finaplex from some vet/farm catalog. But I thought they were trying to make it alot harder to aquire it??
  11. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by maddyfresh1 View Post
    Is it possible to to take and convert fina pellets in to tren then turn that in to a transdermal????
    Inject it, this is the only method I have used that works (well)... been doing my own conversions for quite some time. Depending on your base, the depot is painless, and injection is silky smooth.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

The transdermals I had the best success with were 99% DMSO. I rotated sites and never had an skin irritation and I was using a dermal roller on top of it. I guess everyone has different experiences though.
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by icon0561 View Post
    The transdermals I had the best success with were 99% DMSO. I rotated sites and never had an skin irritation and I was using a dermal roller on top of it. I guess everyone has different experiences though.
    99% DMSO? You just added active to DMSO and applied? That means for 250ml of final transdermal you had 237.6ml of DMSO and ~12.6gm of active? That's about 50mg/ml of active and not sounding so pleasant and possibly quite toxic.

10% is the standard with some up to 20%

You cannot get around the garlic taste its caused by dimethylsulfide metabolite.

I'm hoping you meant that you used 99% pure DMSO in formula. Even those that use DMSO for anti-inflammatory and analgesic applications utilize max 70% DMSO in final concentration.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    99% DMSO? You just added active to DMSO and applied? That means for 250ml of final transdermal you had 237.6ml of DMSO and ~12.6gm of active? That's about 50mg/ml of active and not sounding so pleasant and possibly quite toxic.

10% is the standard with some up to 20%

You cannot get around the garlic taste its caused by dimethylsulfide metabolite.

I'm hoping you meant that you used 99% pure DMSO in formula. Even those that use DMSO for anti-inflammatory and analgesic applications utilize max 70% DMSO in final concentration.
    I had to go search through my old posts to remember what the concentration was but it was 5g of TNE in 50ml of 99% DMSO so it was 100mg per ml (actually a little less because I added some peppermint extract to mask the garlic smell).
    I never noticed anything bad from the DMSO, and with the extract it didn't smell bad at all. The only down side is it gets to be a pain in the ass applying it twice a day and you can never really be sure just how much is being absorbed.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

I have heard that Primordial Performance is 40% on skin and up to 70% on the family jewels. I have had good experiences with this method 4 times. This method is slightly more expensive but keeps the wife happy as she does not like needles. When the wife is happy, I am happier, so well worth it in my opinion.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

can you just put a fina tab under your tounge for a long time? Or will the "UTT" not work?
  17. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by the GUNSHOW View Post
    can you just put a fina tab under your tounge for a long time? Or will the "UTT" not work?
    No, this will not work.

Just..... make..... an....... injectable

All due respect, if you're not ready to endure the temporary inconvenience of a needle prick every other day, then you shouldn't be contemplating the usage of this irrefutably powerful hardcore drug.

Circumventing the optimal delivery method is a surefire way to also side-step maximum efficacy, and cause yourself more headaches than it is worth. Fina is a pellet meant to be injected into farm animal to expedite weight gain... they are not suitable or intended for human consumption (and only become so after an involved chemical conversion and filtering process).
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

Search for Basskiller. Plenty of successful transdermals. The biggest drawback with a transdermal is that you waste about half. If you want to use a transdermal that is your decision, or if you want to pin that is your decision. Both are respectable methods for the right reasons.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. dissolve fina pellets
    By blankstare in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2004, 07:48 AM
  2. Fina Pellets Q?
    By Fpot66 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 04:37 PM
  3. Fina: powder vrs pellets
    By skinheadken in forum Anabolics