RPN Eviscerate...no burn

1. RPN Eviscerate...no burn

hey guys,

i just bought a bottle of rpn eviscerate and used it today, but i didnt get any of the burns that people were talking about. does the eviscerate expire?

2. Quote Originally Posted by hli1022 View Post
    hey guys,

i just bought a bottle of rpn eviscerate and used it today, but i didnt get any of the burns that people were talking about. does the eviscerate expire?
    Be thankful, i bought 2 bottles and used em and had hardly no burn and it melted fat off me, bought 2 more and it burned so bad i had to immediately shower and had to trade em. Be grateful lol.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Be thankful, i bought 2 bottles and used em and had hardly no burn and it melted fat off me, bought 2 more and it burned so bad i had to immediately shower and had to trade em. Be grateful lol.
    so it doesnt expire right?

cool, i was getting worried there for a sec, maybe its just the batch

4. Quote Originally Posted by hli1022 View Post
    so it doesnt expire right?

cool, i was getting worried there for a sec, maybe its just the batch
    Nah brother ur definately ok.

5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    What could cause the difference in effect between the batches of products you used?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hli1022 View Post
    hey guys,

No, Eviscerate shouldn't expire . . . The first time I used Eviscerate, I didn't experience any burning sensations, etc. But every bottle after that burns like hell and makes me look like I've been in a fire. Then again, my skin has gotten more and more sensitive and lots of things affect me in ways they never used to . . . Also, the leaner you are, the more you will feel a burn - if you experience it. Just because you don't experience a burn doesn't mean that it's not working though . . .
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

7. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    What could cause the difference in effect between the batches of products you used?
    I have no idea to be honest, maybe more ceyenne or something im not sure. I know that the bottles were more liquidy then the other 2 i had used. Loved the product and its the only thing that leaned out my obliques like it did, it made me sad when i couldnt use the other two but i literaly was so uncomfortable.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. rpn eviscerate no burn?
    By bi0hazurd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 02:13 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 10:56 AM
  3. burn baby burn!
    By xxamplifyxx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21