Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Transdermal Primo Acetate???

Possible?
    If so, what TD carrier is suggested?

2. New Member
    Answers

possible, but less efficient than oral most likely.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Answers

tough it out and put that needle in your but! Lol

actually oral primo isnt very bioavailable thus the need for high doses. Think of Andriol, which was basically a test pill in a very high dose. Only so much is expected to make it through the liver.

Topical in this case would be more bioavailable than oral, but IM is king.
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

actually, I have heard that oral primo acetate absorption is about 40%, which is going to be better than topical. As far as making an inj of the acetate I would say no, problems with crashing and have heard of major injection pain, this is a big reason you dont see inj primo acetate very often. But definitely most efficient and cost efficient is inj primo enanthate, I would say go that route, if the acetate powder is all you have maybe try both, but I would just eat it.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    actually, I have heard that oral primo acetate absorption is about 40%, which is going to be better than topical. As far as making an inj of the acetate I would say no, problems with crashing and have heard of major injection pain, this is a big reason you dont see inj primo acetate very often. But definitely most efficient and cost efficient is inj primo enanthate, I would say go that route, if the acetate powder is all you have maybe try both, but I would just eat it.
    in that case couldn't you just eat any powder with an ester and get 40% B/A?

I wouldn't mind doing that for durabolin powder.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

No way in heck in ORal Primo 40% !!!

I'd say closer to 10%

Any experts around here?
  7. New Member
    Answers

that is what I heard on another board, it was talking specifically about one sources version of liquid oral. I do remember hearing that tren acetate is actually better absorbed orally than transdermally.

Also, the absorption has to do with not just the ester, but the rest of the molecular structure, so no oral deca, test, etc. will not work.

Either way, primo powder, go with enanthate ester, create an inj. If you do this with acetate you will probably not be able to handle the injections and will quit the cycle.

IMO, the only item worth doing transdermal for is test no ester, it has no oral absorption and is very difficult to home brew. Yes td absorption will stil be low, maybe 15-20% max, but it is so cheap per gram is still not overly cost prohibitive.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Brother, with all due respect, the board you got that info from is flat out looney. Not cutting on you but that is some serious ass misinformation.

Oral Tren Ace and Oral Primo Ace is at best 5-10% (estimated)
    TD increases the absorption by at least 25% (estimated)

Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    that is what I heard on another board, it was talking specifically about one sources version of liquid oral. I do remember hearing that tren acetate is actually better absorbed orally than transdermally.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Answers

anyone want to be a guinea pig for methyl-trienolone (true oral tren)??? :evilgrin:

anyways, i would look into dermal or sublingual if you are afraid of needles.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 12:31 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-17-2003, 01:05 PM
  3. 1T Acetate?
    By Atavis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2003, 12:24 PM