Transdermal HCG?

  1. Registered User
    pcproffy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    79
    Answers
    0

    Transdermal HCG?


    Anyone done it? I read HCG can be unstable once mixed but I think it would be fine in a refrigerator. For that reason it might be bad to by premixed. Anyone done a homebrew?

  2. Registered User
    bomb402's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0

    bump
  3. Banned
    deadaim's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Answers
    0

    You gunna rub it on your balls?
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    HumpTheCook's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,103
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    You gunna rub it on your balls?
    if it turns out this transdermal hcg idea works... im gonna have to invite you over.
  5. Banned
    deadaim's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by HumpTheCook View Post
    if it turns out this transdermal hcg idea works... im gonna have to invite you over.
    You know im game, my fee is one table and one bottle, goose only.
  6. Banned
    HumpTheCook's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,103
    Answers
    0

    you would def want to buy the raw powder rather than a premix unless it was refridgerated during shipping. homebrew would be much more cost efficient and as i understand it you only have to dose it once a day as opposed to twice with injections.

    Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    You know im game, my fee is one table and one bottle, goose only.
    i dont do french vodka. belvedere is gonna have to do.
  7. Registered User
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,268
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by HumpTheCook View Post
    you would def want to buy the raw powder rather than a premix unless it was refridgerated during shipping. homebrew would be much more cost efficient and as i understand it you only have to dose it once a day as opposed to twice with injections.
    yeah buy the powder

    bac water + a vial is like $3 not even
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  8. Banned
    deadaim's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by HumpTheCook View Post
    you would def want to buy the raw powder rather than a premix unless it was refridgerated during shipping. homebrew would be much more cost efficient and as i understand it you only have to dose it once a day as opposed to twice with injections.



    i dont do french vodka. belvedere is gonna have to do.
    Better be a nice ****ing venue.
  9. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0

    interesting let me know if this works


    Although I dont think IM gunna need it for a 6 week cycle
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  10. Registered User
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,268
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    interesting let me know if this works


    Although I dont think IM gunna need it for a 6 week cycle
    no you wont
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  11. Registered User
    charbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0

    try triptorelin
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Transdermal 1-T anyone tried it?
    By mclucas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 02:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in