First Time Using a Steroid. 1-T and I Need Help!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

First Time Using a Steroid. 1-T and I Need Help!

Hello,
    This will be my first time ever using a steroid. I decided to go with "1-T" from primordialperformance. Firstly, does anyone know the what the difference is between the 1-T and the 1-T Tren? Anyways, I need help with formulating a dosing routine. I mean, is it best to shower in the morning and then apply it? Or, right before a workout? Also, how long after i apply it, will I be in an optimum muscle-building state? In other words, when should I go lift weights to gain the greatest benefit from the 1-T. I want any advice that will help my achieve my goal of gaining lean muscle, preferably while dropping a little bf%. Also, for PCT I plan on using Sustain Alpha. Would Formadrol Extreme benefit me at all, if I were to add it to PCT? Also, I only have one bottle of 1-T and Sustain Alpha, so in what week would you recommend I start PCT? Sorry, I am new to this and I am asking for your help. Thank you all very much.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Shower then apply. Make sure to scrub the areas well that you plan on applying to. Start PCT the day after your last dose of 1-T. 1-T is milder than 1-TTren. If you add form possibly add it at a low dose during cycle, but I'm not too sure on that.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixGamer View Post
    Hello,
    This will be my first time ever using a steroid. I decided to go with "1-T" from primordialperformance. Firstly, does anyone know the what the difference is between the 1-T and the 1-T Tren? Anyways, I need help with formulating a dosing routine. I mean, is it best to shower in the morning and then apply it? Or, right before a workout? Also, how long after i apply it, will I be in an optimum muscle-building state? In other words, when should I go lift weights to gain the greatest benefit from the 1-T. I want any advice that will help my achieve my goal of gaining lean muscle, preferably while dropping a little bf%. Also, for PCT I plan on using Sustain Alpha. Would Formadrol Extreme benefit me at all, if I were to add it to PCT? Also, I only have one bottle of 1-T and Sustain Alpha, so in what week would you recommend I start PCT? Sorry, I am new to this and I am asking for your help. Thank you all very much.

This is a post about a 19yr old, and I am saying nothing about PrimordialPerformance or their products.

I thought we talked about this. You are too young to be using a steroid, wait till at least 21 before thinking about using a steroid. Do yourself a favor a post in the anabolic section that you are 19 about want to use this, see what the smart people say. I tried to help you and for what I am about to say I will probably get banned, but here it is: YOU ARE A 19YR OLD **** UP, TRYING TO TAKE A SHORTCUT THAT COULD MESS YOU UP AFTER PEOPLE SMARTER THAN I TOLD YOU NOT TO FOR YOUR HEALTH. DONT COME CRYING BACK HERE WHEN SOMETHING GOES WRONG. HAVE A NICE ****ING DAY.............
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

i hope sumbody nuts in ur transdermal bottle

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time steroid cycle. Thoughts/help?
    By thesponge18 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 08:41 AM
  2. First time steroid user..
    By BlackCatz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 07:12 PM
  3. Steroid Recovery Time
    By h22t88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 03:52 PM
  4. steroid question time...