- 04-21-2009, 09:16 PM
- 06-16-2009, 11:29 AM
Sure it's been considered and tried. There are a few factors that come into play such as the vitamin's molecular weight and solubility. Force of Green Labs is big on transdermal aminos, vitamins, and certain peptides.
- 06-16-2009, 11:33 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
Technically, water-soluble vitamins have poor bio-availability, but it's in a different fashion. Also, unlike most supplements, your body is constantly flooded with these during every meal. It seems like overkill and a pain in the ass to me.M.Ed. Ex Phys
06-16-2009, 01:59 PM
06-16-2009, 10:38 PM
just as long they pass the molecular weight and most likely you will be only able to do vitamins that are easily to dissolve as majority of them are not. Mine is Vitamin C
Similar Forum Threads
- By tattoopierced1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2010, 09:48 PM
- By JanSz in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 26Last Post: 07-25-2007, 06:37 PM
- By ITHURTZ in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2007, 11:11 AM
- By yeahright in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2006, 12:18 AM