Help separating the active from the filler to make a transdermal

  1. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,490
    Rep Power
    612739
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    54.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Help separating the active from the filler to make a transdermal


    I know you need acetone and coffee filters but how do you do this?


    Im trying to seperate adrenosterone from the filler in 11 test to make a topical

    Thanks
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  2. New Member
    SammyDaHamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    8.85%

    BC im using powder from caps i need to remove the fillers from the powder, and ethanol extraction appears like it might work... Id get 95% Everclear(with the other 5% being only water), combine it with the powder, seal, shake and put in a dark cool place... seems like the longer the better? then when your ready to extract it you'd pour it through a medical grade filter, and then pour more Everclear through the filter to get the remaining ph that might still be in the filter.

    so one of three options:
    *leave it in the alcohol, and put in a spray bottle to spray directly to the skin. i believe before spraying it on your skin you could rub DMSO on top of that to further enhance absorbtion-- and perhaps doing this during a .5-1g niacin flush to optimize this further.

    *let it sit in a dish and wait for the ethanol to evaporate, and collect the powder. Add to penetrate.

    *or put the container inside of a pot of warm water to accelerate the evaporation, and then collect the powder. Add to penetrate.
  3. New Member
    SammyDaHamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    8.85%

    quoting something i just posted than im waiting on a response for...
    •   
       

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Make a transdermal
    By Haltera in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 06:26 PM
  2. How to Make Anabolic Steroids Orally-Active
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 03:26 PM
  3. How to make your own transdermal?
    By SwoleT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 08:26 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 12:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in