PHLO gel ultra - AnabolicMinds.com

PHLO gel ultra

1. SJA

PHLO gel ultra

I haven't used PLO-U for years due to the expense and hassle of getting it. I just found out that 500g was $91.55 including tax and shipping. IT ships within the US now which is nice.
    Order Phlojel Ultra

I love the fact that it absorbs so nicely and it doesn't irritate the skin. I have used the old Penetrate and Dermabolics which I jazz up with some other additives. I veered from PLU due to how much it costs years ago and always wished that it was less expensive because it works so much better than anything else. But now I'm stoked. Also this works well if you travel cause it goes nicely in an ointment jar and won't spill.

Just wanted to pass this along for those of you who homebrew TD's.

Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SJA View Post
    I haven't used PLO-U for years due to the expense and hassle of getting it. I just found out that 500g was $91.55 including tax and shipping. IT ships within the US now which is nice.

I love the fact that it absorbs so nicely and it doesn't irritate the skin. I have used the old Penetrate and Dermabolics which I jazz up with some other additives. I veered from PLU due to how much it costs years ago and always wished that it was less expensive because it works so much better than anything else. But now I'm stoked. Also this works well if you travel cause it goes nicely in an ointment jar and won't spill.

Just wanted to pass this along for those of you who homebrew TD's.
    IMO Phlojel Ultra is the King of TD carriers. I don't use anything else. Thats an unbelievable price for 500 applications. The 100gram is available too for around $30. Still a great deal. If you are serious about compounding transdermals and getting the best penetration then go with Phlojel.
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Through the years of reading about transdermal carriers, the legendary phlojel seems to be the best. For some reason I really loved the old Ergopharm 4AD spray which consisted of just Ethyl OH, Iso myristate, and water. The sprayer never clogged, went on clear, dried fast, and I put 15lbs on.....could have gotten help with the Cyclodextrin nasal spray too I suppose...but anyway.
    Do you guys think it would be hard to make a home brew phlojel? The ingredients I collected are:

Isopropyl palmitate
    Soy lecithin
    water
    Pluronic F137-long chain polymer

Could one just mix the top 3 in precise percentages (that are unknown to me) and leave out the polymer? I mean, sounds like a pain to try and fill syringes with this being a paste. If the Pluronic solidifies the mixture, can't we just leave it out?
    •   

when you solve your test into benzyl alchohol and mix it with your phlojel the gel will get thinner. easier to fill your pupm or syringes. use 1:1 benzyl/test.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW Redline Ultra Hardcore....at an ULTRA LOW PRICE!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 06:17 PM
  2. MycoGreen, NitroCeps, KreaCeps Ultra, RagNOrok Ultra, and Shred Ultra.....
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 11:53 AM
  3. Replies: 114
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 02:37 PM