Lovin this stuff

foggia

foggia

Awards
I just started a primordial performance Dermacrine cycle a little over a week ago and am loving the results. I have noticed an increase in sex drive, improved strength, some minor recomp, and most notably increased aggression in the gym. I am a nurse and have been working 50+ hour weeks, and still have plenty of energy in the gym. It has far exceeded my expectations.

Give it a try, I am sure you will be glad you did!

You should try [URL="http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/Dermacrine.html]Dermacrine[/URL] it worked out great for me.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of the PP line, if you like Dermacrine you should try Sustain Alpha as well.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice little partner code there Jeff. :D

Adams

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
i loved Dermacrine too. Test, cognitive, libido, energy, strenghth boost. How about the other PP products....what results do they have.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
Another bump for Dermacrine. It really is good stuff and will give you results.

> Minimal shutdown
> Focus and aggression (I actually had to cut back to two pumps daily because my aggression was getting out of hand)
> Energy
> Mental - felt great all day

I did not want to end the cycle. If this is their minimal hormonal offering, I can't wait to try 1-T. I'm a little leary of 1-Tren. Think I would be a raging fuktard on that stuff (I have mental issues k?).

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
1-t is sweet just take vitex, bp supps and bulk 1-carboxy while on

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
Another bump for Dermacrine. It really is good stuff and will give you results.

> Minimal shutdown
> Focus and aggression (I actually had to cut back to two pumps daily because my aggression was getting out of hand)
> Energy
> Mental - felt great all day

I did not want to end the cycle. If this is their minimal hormonal offering, I can't wait to try 1-T. I'm a little leary of 1-Tren. Think I would be a raging fuktard on that stuff (I have mental issues k?).
1-T Tren was brutal for me. I lasted 9 days at 5 pumps ed. I couldn't take it. I didn't bother tapering up or down, it just slammed me silly out of the gate. It was my first tren run of any kind, but still, that stuff was well, I won't call it junk, it is too potent possibly. I've handled other higher doses of a lot of different compounds just fine. I've got that bottle still, I may go at it again in the future w/ 3 pumps ed, but be warned.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
I didn't bother tapering up or down, it just slammed me silly out of the gate.
Had to laugh at your description. Was the aggression too much to handle? Did you feel like you were walking around with a bottle of nitroglycerine in your pocket?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-T Tren was brutal for me. I lasted 9 days at 5 pumps ed. I couldn't take it. I didn't bother tapering up or down, it just slammed me silly out of the gate. It was my first tren run of any kind, but still, that stuff was well, I won't call it junk, it is too potent possibly. I've handled other higher doses of a lot of different compounds just fine. I've got that bottle still, I may go at it again in the future w/ 3 pumps ed, but be warned.
What did you experience?

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
Had to laugh at your description. Was the aggression too much to handle? Did you feel like you were walking around with a bottle of nitroglycerine in your pocket?
It was bizarre. I became utterly confused, aggression was definately there too. Lethargic, just basically a wreck. Very odd. I've never reacted so quick or harsh to anything. I ran a 28 day cycle of anadrol too earlier in the year, that was no sweat. I always have my pct's in order, I'm very serious about cycling right. I'm not gonna hate on PP by any means, that's just what happened to me. There are other solid/positve logs with very different results in here. I didn't how else to describe it, it slammed me silly! Ha.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
What did you experience?
Trauma1, I just forwarded you the PM I sent you from 5/5/09 at 12:40 pm. It was just after I quit the cycle completely describing how I was feeling and had some questions. Not to be a prick but you never responded. You should be able to see the original send date & time when you receive it this time. I'm sure you get a lot of PM's, but I needed some help there. I usually have enough common sense to ramp up dosage of something to feel it out, but frankly judging by the mg/dosage in 5 pumps I figured it would be a breeze. D'oh! Let me know what you think please. Has anyone else felt these whack sides? It may just be me but hey...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1, I just forwarded you the PM I sent you from 5/5/09 at 12:40 pm. It was just after I quit the cycle completely describing how I was feeling and had some questions. Not to be a prick but you never responded. You should be able to see the original send date & time when you receive it this time. I'm sure you get a lot of PM's, but I needed some help there. I usually have enough common sense to ramp up dosage of something to feel it out, but frankly judging by the mg/dosage in 5 pumps I figured it would be a breeze. D'oh! Let me know what you think please. Has anyone else felt these whack sides? It may just be me but hey...
I apologize that your PM went unanswered. At times, i have more PM's than i'm able to answer in my spare time. Sometimes a few slip through the cracks as a result. I can assure you it wasn't intentional by any means. I myself have been very busy with an advancement in my career, family, and personal life over the past few months; so my priority has not been here on AM as a result.

I will respond to the PM now and assist where i can. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was bizarre. I became utterly confused, aggression was definately there too. Lethargic, just basically a wreck. Very odd. I've never reacted so quick or harsh to anything. I ran a 28 day cycle of anadrol too earlier in the year, that was no sweat. I always have my pct's in order, I'm very serious about cycling right. I'm not gonna hate on PP by any means, that's just what happened to me. There are other solid/positve logs with very different results in here. I didn't how else to describe it, it slammed me silly! Ha.
What you're describing here is fairly consistent with a hypoglycemic state. First and foremost, do you have any prior medical issues? What else were you taking if anything?

What did your diet look like?

Everybody will react different to hormones in general. Glucose disposal and utilization can become a primary contributor of adverse-like effects (confusion, lethargy, sweating, rapid pulse rate) at times due to accelerated nutrient partitioning effects and overall diet.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
What you're describing here is fairly consistent with a hypoglycemic state. First and foremost, do you have any prior medical issues? What else were you taking if anything?

What did your diet look like?

Everybody will react different to hormones in general. Glucose disposal and utilization can become a primary contributor of adverse-like effects (confusion, lethargy, sweating, rapid pulse rate) at times due to accelerated nutrient partitioning effects and overall diet.
My macros were light for me, I was going into a calorie deficit for a cut. I'm 6'1", 213 lbs at the time. Macros were 250-275 pro, 200 carb, 50 fat. I had been bulking previously at 300 pro, 400 carb, 60 fat.

I did have pneumonia in early February. It really sidelined me for 2-3 weeks. Other than that no other medical issues to report. I was taking f.o., 4-5,000mg ed, O.N. multi, Cissus, pre-loaded taurine and milk thistle. Usual things.

I didn't want to hound you, I know how life can get. I wasn't going to go around and slam PP or you, cuz I understand. I knew enough to just bail on the cycle and start pct which consisted of otc stuff, PCT Revolution, 11 oxo a week later and Stoked. Felt good maybe 10 days later, something like that. I wasn't struck with any abnormal amount of stress either, this just seemed to stress me out with all that was going on.?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My macros were light for me, I was going into a calorie deficit for a cut. I'm 6'1", 213 lbs at the time. Macros were 250-275 pro, 200 carb, 50 fat. I had been bulking previously at 300 pro, 400 carb, 60 fat.

I did have pneumonia in early February. It really sidelined me for 2-3 weeks. Other than that no other medical issues to report. I was taking f.o., 4-5,000mg ed, O.N. multi, Cissus, pre-loaded taurine and milk thistle. Usual things.

I didn't want to hound you, I know how life can get. I wasn't going to go around and slam PP or you, cuz I understand. I knew enough to just bail on the cycle and start pct which consisted of otc stuff, PCT Revolution, 11 oxo a week later and Stoked. Felt good maybe 10 days later, something like that. I wasn't struck with any abnormal amount of stress either, this just seemed to stress me out with all that was going on.?
I would suspect that there were probably a few factors that played into the overall issue here. Many of the symptoms that you're describing are consistent with as i've stated above in my previous post. I've had very similar issues with superdrol myself in the past. I hypothesize that you probably had very good conversion factors to the target hormones, and it hit you hard right from the beginning. I suspect that dietary factors most certainly played into the equation as well. I had to keep my carbohydrate intake very high in my first experience with our 1-T product. Many users of 1-T Tren have reported significant elevation in thermogenic effects with use. I'm sure the "Tren-like" compound added a dynamic to the situation as well.

Either way though, you did the right thing in stopping the cycle and moving into PCT. That would have been my advice at the time as well. It's a shame that you had this experience with the product, but i hope in the future that you give some of our other products a try. If you have anymore questions Andy, either PM, or hit me up on the e-mail address that i provided.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you think dermacrine would off set libido concerns when dealing with a oral designer tren? Anyone any experience? Thanks.