Transdermal Nicotine questions?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of napalm and lipoderm ultra. I have read about nicotine really helping pronounce fat loss results in a short time. So i have a few questions (and yes they may sound silly, but im truly clueless so im asking as precautions to my health):
  • Can you become addicted to the nicotine even though its transdermal?
  • What are the side effects to your body besides dizzyness, upset stomach, joint pains?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
1. Yes, you can become addicted, and rather quickly. (so as a former smoker, I won't use this method)
2. Increased metabolism, heart rate, possibly heart palps, constricted veins.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so in other words I should avoid it. What others would you recommend to provide same effects in a transdermal?

markoni

Awards
I have a bottle of napalm and lipoderm ultra. I have read about nicotine really helping pronounce fat loss results in a short time. So i have a few questions (and yes they may sound silly, but im truly clueless so im asking as precautions to my health):
  • Can you become addicted to the nicotine even though its transdermal?
  • What are the side effects to your body besides dizzyness, upset stomach, joint pains?
1. no, I presume you are plannig use it localy (in lipoderms) Only insignificant portion gets to blood.
Beside, nicotine addiction is not same as smoking addiction. Smoking is bad habbit, nicotine is not main issue. I havn't smoked but I used nicotine gum. Comming off from long term nicotine (12mg for 4month) is comparable to comming off from morning coffee.

2. if you use it only localy, none or not noticable

Nicotine localy - yes
systemic - no

RedwolfWV: I wonder why you recommend clen. If he use clen in systemic transdermal, clen is more dangerous then nicotine.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Stear clear of nicotine and especially Clen. You're a bit young for that as well.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks guys...Im going to be doing more reading into transdermals, I like the sound of them. But my best bet is to avoid them at this point?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
napalm and lipo are fine. just stick with those.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
What Marconi said is true as long as the carrier you use does not go systemic, and I think Lipoderm is one that stays pretty local.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
alright. Im going to have to read more into this. Just dont want to find myself addicted to anything i dont need to be.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They both are localized, but there will be a bit of systemic uptake as well. Nicotine wouldn't be nearly as dangerous as clen, but if you have done an oral EC(Y) stack, then you can handle trans clen.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
who does the Y stand for ? Yohimbe? I have done Caffine, but never ephedra because im not into the stimulants as of right now for weight los

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
who does the Y stand for ? Yohimbe? I have done Caffine, but never ephedra because im not into the stimulants as of right now for weight los
Yeah, the Y is for yohimbine. I personally hate Y-HCl orally, but trans, it's fine. I feel the same way about clen.

bryan4980

Awards
Nicotine makes an excellent pesticide. During the summer tobacco plants exude a resin, handling the plants during the hotter months can cause nicotine poisoning. Which can knock you unconscious or kill you.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Nicotine makes an excellent pesticide. During the summer tobacco plants exude a resin, handling the plants during the hotter months can cause nicotine poisoning. Which can knock you unconscious or kill you.
thanks for the random fact? :think:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the Y is for yohimbine. I personally hate Y-HCl orally, but trans, it's fine. I feel the same way about clen.
Better results in your opinion through trandermal fat loss wise? Also how well does Yohimbe get absorped in napalm? Im interested in transdermal , but have never used it so i may be hitting you up with questions in regards to it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better results in your opinion through trandermal fat loss wise? Also how well does Yohimbe get absorped in napalm? Im interested in transdermal , but have never used it so i may be hitting you up with questions in regards to it.
Much better results and without the negative VO2 aspects. Clen kills me cardio when I take it orally, but, when it's in a trans carrier, I do not experience the same negatives sides. If you decide to "spike" it, then get 2 bottle and rotate them every week.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have never had an issue with transdermal clen. However you can add caffeine or yohimbine to the carriers and spike it without clen.

I have never used nicotine so I can't say there.