Workout Log in Word Format

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Okay I am on a roll tonight.. here is a workout log I created in Word format, it has been changed to 95/6.0 format for anyone to use. If you want the other version that is in 2K format just ask. If you like great, then use it. What I do is getting one of those 3 ringer binders and print a few of them off and add them to it.. you could get it copied front and back and then have it bound but might be more trouble than it is worth.

Enjoy

Matt D

Attachments

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Inzah Dude
Why does everyone use winzip for these things?
The use of this tool provide easy transfer especially for those large files, they can  be compacted. In other word takes less space in this format and if you wan to save in small disk you will be able to do so.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'll try and dig up some cracks/registrations for winzip and post them for ya'll when i get home to my computer.

ManBeast

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
just pm me your email and I will send you the original not zipped.. I just couldn't post it in word format.. the board does like those for some reason

Matt

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by ManBeast
I'll try and dig up some cracks/registrations for winzip and post them for ya'll when i get home to my computer.

ManBeast
I zipped a crack program here for Winzip, have at it bros, gotta love bored crackers huh? :D

Attachments

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Love the dancing totem YJ.. gets you that Hawaii christmas spirit.... :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
damn... beat me to it... that's one disadvantage of not having a laptop as a primary computer, traveling sucks!

ManBeast

Blindfaith

Awards
that was a sweet log bro! Karma coming your way!

cheers