training for baseball

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
i am a pitcher and i play in a semi pro baseball league. i am trying to get my self into complete full blown shape while in season . does anyone know of anyideas that might help me trim down, and get strong for pitching

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
use incarnate with drive as supplements. Simple push-ups, situps, pull-ups, squats, calf raises, dumbell flys, band work, plyometrics, and sprints good to go, I've played pro-ball before for the Mets will resign with Giants.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am a pitcher and i play in a semi pro baseball league. i am trying to get my self into complete full blown shape while in season . does anyone know of anyideas that might help me trim down, and get strong for pitching
Squats and deads, RC work, DB pullovers or straight arm pull downs for sure. Regular training and LOTS of running.

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
thanks for all ur input. my fastball is hittin about 90 -91 MPH more is appreciated.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I play for the rangers. what your gonna wanna do is get all the BSN products you can find. Then get some noexplode along with some hydroxycut hardcore. MAKE SURE ITS THE HARD CORE!
Then just take the supps and you'll be super good with basbeall.

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
huh

you play for the rangers huh? whats ur name and why r u on this anabolic minds site then. bsn products dont work and hyroxycut sucks

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'll be startin on freiday. checkme out then

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
help

season is over need off season training help till janiary hits

vette00

vette00

Awards
You have to get your legs and core the strongest!

The power source for a pitcher is legs then core.

If you don't mind me asking, why would u come here for a training program when u should have S&C trainer on hand w/ a semi pro team?
All of my friends who moved on to pro and semi-pro has S&C trainers to write and help preform the program.

vette00

vette00

Awards
At the end of the season you should get a position specific, off season workout program. If you don't have one let me know. I have Clemson, Florida state, Cardinal, Mets, and so one that are designed for each position on the field.

vette00

vette00

Awards
Why would u come here for a training program when u should have S&C trainer on hand w/ a semi pro team?

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
baseball

The league I am in does not provide any trainers I do not get paid for this league so I guess u could call it an amuteur league. But do u know someone with any workouts for pitchers