Instant muscle failure ?! Why! - AnabolicMinds.com

Instant muscle failure ?! Why!

  1. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Instant muscle failure ?! Why!


    I hope I put this in the right forum

    ANYHOW...

    Today I hit the gym up for my tricep/chest day. I start out, I was really weak, I burnt out fast, and pretty much had muscle failure in about 20 mins. I was barely able to pushups. My triceps just went numb and warm, and feel weird, they got a lil pump going on it looks and feels like, but they are completly useless. A ferret could beat me up right now.

    What happened?!?!?!

    I havent changed anything diet wise, just added in a banana during break at work today...

    Took 2 kre-alklyn, 2 drive, 2 IGF-2, 2 RPM about an hour before workout, and 1 RPM about 20 mins before... Drank only water with them ,and ate nothing prior to workout. I am so confused....

    Did I do something wrong? Or is this just some kinda freak incident thing? I will have to do my tri/chest workout with my legs on sat now...

    Anyhow any input would help as to why I had the strentgh of a 10 year old girl today...

    Thanks ahead of time

  2. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    Sounds like overtraining and or burn out.


    Perhaps you've been overtraining those muscle. Or something has been mentally draining you, or your calories or too low.


    You may need to do a refeed (up the calories), take more days off than usual, and then hit it again.
  3. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    I havent trained them this group since last thursday. I would think that would be more than enough, a week of recoup??

    I duno, and I eat like a pig, I cant eat anymore, let alone Afford to eat anymore. I am going to get some cheap gainer I think.

    So weird. Thanks for he input emo!
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I havent trained them this group since last thursday. I would think that would be more than enough, a week of recoup??

    I duno, and I eat like a pig, I cant eat anymore, let alone Afford to eat anymore. I am going to get some cheap gainer I think.

    So weird. Thanks for he input emo!

    You sound like you may have a tendency to be an ectomorph. Some people can't seem to eat enough. If you're one of them your only choice is to eat more. You may need to take a supplement that increases appetite or eat foods that are high in calories and easy to stomach. You may have a minor case of hyperthyroidism where your body actually produces too much T3. In this case you'll wanna jake up your protein intake to at least 1.5 x bodyweight.
  5. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    You sound like you may have a tendency to be an ectomorph. Some people can't seem to eat enough. If you're one of them your only choice is to eat more. You may need to take a supplement that increases appetite or eat foods that are high in calories and easy to stomach. You may have a minor case of hyperthyroidism where your body actually produces too much T3. In this case you'll wanna jake up your protein intake to at least 1.5 x bodyweight.
    I eat like crazy.

    Here is a general day.

    Sausage and protien shake for breakfast

    Pork rib sandwich on 100% wheat bread for lunch usually with a natural PB sandwich also

    Protien shake after work, a natural PB sandwich between that and dinner.

    Dinner is either chicken on WO nights or another Rib sandwhich on 100% wheat bread

    Usually eat some roasted peanuts randomly thoughout the day and a banana.

    Another protien shake before I go to bed.

    I eat past what I want to. When I was a gamer in HS I could live off a meal a day plus some Dr. Pepper....

    If this isnt enough what supp do you recommend to incease my appetite. I maybe the drive/rpm is lowering it or something.
    Only supp I know of is blackhole I think, then again I have never looked into increasing my app...

    Would a gainer be a good investment too then? I was thinking of ONs Serious Mass. 12 pounds for 35 bucks.
  6. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1635

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I eat like crazy.

    Here is a general day.

    Sausage and protien shake for breakfast

    Pork rib sandwich on 100% wheat bread for lunch usually with a natural PB sandwich also

    Protien shake after work, a natural PB sandwich between that and dinner.

    Dinner is either chicken on WO nights or another Rib sandwhich on 100% wheat bread

    Usually eat some roasted peanuts randomly thoughout the day and a banana.

    Another protien shake before I go to bed.

    I eat past what I want to. When I was a gamer in HS I could live off a meal a day plus some Dr. Pepper....

    If this isnt enough what supp do you recommend to incease my appetite. I maybe the drive/rpm is lowering it or something.
    Only supp I know of is blackhole I think, then again I have never looked into increasing my app...

    Would a gainer be a good investment too then? I was thinking of ONs Serious Mass. 12 pounds for 35 bucks.



    A mass gainer may work, but you'll need to start counting calories. The easy way is to just eat the same foods and memorize their caloric intake.

    If you are stuck at a certain weight, and eating 3500 calories a day, then you are roughly at maintenance level calories for you. You're going to want to increase that number until you actually start gaining weight (preferably lean body mass). Your body is just wayy to efficient, which is good and bad. You'll keep the fat off, but fight to put the muscle on. Dpn't worry sorry much about 'clean' calories. I'd just try to hit a number with foods you can stomach.


    By the way, those foods you listed don't sound like that much to me. I'd still be hungry after eating that.


    But keep in mind I'm an endomorph.
  7. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    A mass gainer may work, but you'll need to start counting calories. The easy way is to just eat the same foods and memorize their caloric intake.

    If you are stuck at a certain weight, and eating 3500 calories a day, then you are roughly at maintenance level calories for you. You're going to want to increase that number until you actually start gaining weight (preferably lean body mass). Your body is just wayy to efficient, which is good and bad. You'll keep the fat off, but fight to put the muscle on. Dpn't worry sorry much about 'clean' calories. I'd just try to hit a number with foods you can stomach.


    By the way, those foods you listed don't sound like that much to me. I'd still be hungry after eating that.


    But keep in mind I'm an endomorph.

    Great lol.

    I weighed 160 about a year and a half ago, dropped down to 133 the more active I got, Now I am at 140-141 and getting some good muscle growth. So confusing, seriously I could have like a 3000 calorie maint level?

    Truthfully If i do the math right fast...2580 cals a day atm...which is the most I have EVER done in a day on consisten day to day basis...so much.

    Protien is...about 204 a day, maybe even 230 on WO days.

    This also varies some days may be less and some more. Keeping all this food and ...Oh I didnt add in my milk...

    add in another 360 cals and 24 protien a day....

    and my current sups are in my Sig

    Thanks alot man you are helping alot
  8. New Member
    FOOFAC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    44
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    212

    Reputation

    Yeah that looks more like a diet to me especially if you're an ecto. I don't see an exact breakdown but the pork sandwich is not plural. I am eating more than this and I'm on a cut right now. lol Ecto's shouldn't be afraid of carbs and the biggest mistake I see them make is not enough food. BTW over training is not a result of when you last trained a muscle group. It's accumulative sometimes over months of not recovering enough between workouts which can be a result or be a combination of training too often, not taking in enough calories or too much stress. If you can't afford to eat more you might try reducing your training frequency and volume while jacking up the intensity.
  9. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,545
    Rep Power
    148209

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'd be seriously malnurished on a diet like that.

    Where's the veggies/fruit?! You need nutrition!
    That's seriously a pretty horrible diet.
  10. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    I have a couple of the pork sadnwiches a day, I am not afraid of carbs at all. But never considered myself an ecto.... Well I did my biceps and back tues and did awsome.

    And I figured the IGF-2 would help with recov. Not too stressed save for the lil bit at work. I will have to see how Sat goes.

    I also increased my sleeping lately.

    3 weeks ago I was getting 4-6 hours a a night. Now I get about 7-8.

    Since I started getting more sleep I have been so lethargic... I always ran on 5 hours great, 8 makes me feel weird. But I know its best for muscle grown and thats when IGF-2 can work its magic.

    Is it possible there is some mineral or vitamin I could be deficient in or have too much of? I mean before the workout toda I had one of the pork ib sandwiches and a PB sandwich which included about 4 slices of wheat bread all about 4 hours prior to the WO.

    Guess I will just have to experiment. I will be ticked if I someone overtrianed my muscles so easily...

    Even now I have no str in my tri.....

    Thanks guys, sucks all the news is more grimmish than I want though lol. I cant seperate my WO any wider or I dont think I can get any real results. 6 days before I do that body part again should be nuff....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. instant effect?
    By jw4285 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 12:43 AM
  2. Instant Oats?
    By machwon04 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 03:32 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 01:20 PM
  4. Training to failure or FAILURE
    By JoeMama in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 09:04 PM
  5. instant oatmeal
    By Beta BBer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-22-2003, 06:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in