- 06-11-2008, 12:35 PM
- 06-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Perhaps switch Weds and Thurs. workouts. If you do deadlifts on Tues, it could be taxing on your hams and low back, especially if you are doing squats on your leg day. Similarly, if you are doing overhead press, on Thurs, your tris would be worked two days in a row.
- 06-12-2008, 01:24 PM
How long have you been lifting? What are your goals? If you are a novice lifter, a bodybuilding split would not be optimal. A little more info is needed.
06-12-2008, 03:14 PM
06-12-2008, 03:39 PM
this looks close to my current max-ot routine:
Similar Forum Threads
- By osi0645 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2010, 12:50 AM
- By W13NY in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 12-29-2009, 09:12 PM
- By keater824 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 08-29-2009, 01:58 PM
- By petey7408 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-29-2009, 10:06 AM
- By Swanson52 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 14Last Post: 11-25-2003, 11:00 PM