Natural High From Squats??
- 05-05-2008, 03:53 PM
- 05-05-2008, 03:55 PM
- 05-05-2008, 05:09 PM
05-05-2008, 05:23 PM
shhhhh don't tell anyone or the gov't will try and take away are squats and deads because they'll report its giving kids a high and killing them!
Really though i love the feeling i get after squats and deadlifts
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
05-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Sq's kinda suck but they still make me feel good.Deads however make me feel like a big ass silverback!Thats how I picture myself when I'm done.Sometimes I run and smack up against the glass of the room that our dead lift platform is in while screaming......Then I walk back to the platform on all fours with lats spread wide!!!
05-14-2008, 12:24 PM
so true... i just started getting the ultimate high tho, a few months ago when i started "ass to the grass" form!!!
...what a rush
05-14-2008, 04:37 PM
05-14-2008, 04:46 PM
05-14-2008, 04:51 PM
Heck Yeah, any heavy total body movement gives me that feeling - you're dead tired, but in the best mood you've had all week. I like to sit back in the sauna and enjoy the high in it fullness.
05-14-2008, 04:53 PM
05-14-2008, 09:06 PM
05-14-2008, 09:26 PM
05-14-2008, 09:33 PM
05-14-2008, 11:19 PM
i always feel really light headed after a set of high rep hevy squats, do a couple of those sets and u better have the bucket ready
Similar Forum Threads
- By gunzblazin1x in forum Training ForumReplies: 35Last Post: 04-12-2012, 06:44 PM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 65Last Post: 05-22-2011, 08:56 AM
- By Torobestia in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 02-19-2011, 09:21 PM
- By islandmagic in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2009, 11:10 AM
- By Jim Mills in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 21Last Post: 11-08-2009, 08:45 PM