Best back exercerses

  1. Best back exercerses


    I do wide grip pull down and narrow pull down. I'm sure there are dozens of others but would like to know what they are.


  2. Deadlifts, Rows, Pull-Overs, Pull-Ups, etc
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  3. agreed i feel pull-ups and deadlifts are the best back exercises
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. You could do just Pull-Ups, Deads, and some version of a row and you'd be set.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. good mornings are doing great for my back strength and size. also i still like db pullovers

  6. Face pulls for upper.
    Deads for mass.
    Pulldowns for width
    DB or T-bar rows
    Straight arm pulldowns for lower lat.

  7. i like rows the best, db row, yates row, bb row, machine row, tbar row.....some varied pulldowns, shrugs. Deads from time to time.

  8. Deadlifts/rack deads, and Rack Chins.. I love rack chins.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    good mornings are doing great for my back strength and size. also i still like db pullovers
    alright, noob question. WTF are good mornings?

  10. I just started doing DB rows (bilateral). Quite a bit different feel than uni DB rows or BB rows.

  11. deadlifts, bent over 1 arm db rows, seated rows, chin ups.

    thats my back routine anyway

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    agreed i feel pull-ups and deadlifts are the best back exercises
    x2

    + BB rows

  13. Heavy @ss deadlifts and then maybe some t-bar rows and lat pulldowns. My back will get as wide as I let it, my problem's thickness.

  14. Its not really that hard, just remember cables are for puzzys. If you want your back to grow then just do deadlifts, rows, and pull ups .

  15. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    alright, noob question. WTF are good mornings?
    shazzam!
    http://www.bullz-eye.com/furci/2004/...od_morning.htm

  16. i dont know about you guys but my faviorate back workouts are:
    Bent over dumbbell rows, wide grip pulldowns, rows, and palms out pullups. this stuff works i have been doing these to improve my pullups and off of these i am up to 20 palms out.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You could do just Pull-Ups, Deads, and some version of a row and you'd be set.
    "Upright" is a version of a row.

  18. pendlay rows and rack deads

  19. deadlift.

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNvONtw-94g&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  20. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Insane!

  21. yes upright is a version of row. i use it every once in a while but i dont feel it as much as seated or bent over dumbbel rows

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Matt6969 View Post
    yes upright is a version of row. i use it every once in a while but i dont feel it as much as seated or bent over dumbbel rows
    Yea I was just joshing.

  23. Anyone tried towel pullups. You wrap two hand towels around the bar and hold them while doing the pullups. I've done them a couple times the last couple weeks. Really works the grip... my fingers ached for a while afterwards.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    Anyone tried towel pullups. You wrap two hand towels around the bar and hold them while doing the pullups. I've done them a couple times the last couple weeks. Really works the grip... my fingers ached for a while afterwards.
    I tried it with paper towels once. I was reluctant ever to try again.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    Anyone tried towel pullups. You wrap two hand towels around the bar and hold them while doing the pullups. I've done them a couple times the last couple weeks. Really works the grip... my fingers ached for a while afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by goslamacamel View Post
    I tried it with paper towels once. I was reluctant ever to try again.
    PMSL!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just got back from Emergency room for lower back pain
    By DOMOkun in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 11:19 AM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 09:39 AM
  3. back to back clen/albuterol cycles?
    By JayRock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 01:33 AM
  4. Question on working Biceps back to back
    By kprimm in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 06:14 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2006, 06:04 AM
Log in
Log in