- 02-28-2008, 07:08 PM
- 02-29-2008, 12:41 AM
Neck bridging is a very underused exercise..........
- 03-03-2008, 12:48 AM
My genetics have f....ed me in every single category but the neck. I have an 18.75" neck naturally that I have never worked out. Sorry to brag but with tiny calves, ridiculesly small forearms I need to rub it in just once.
If Islamic Terrorists ever capture me my revenge will be that it will take them a half hour to saw my head off.
03-05-2008, 09:09 AM
03-05-2008, 10:07 AM
Same here bro. Even after taking most of the winter off from lifting and having my arms and legs shrink down a lot..my neck is still strong like bull!
I need to strengthen/build the posterior neck region..it's lagging behind the rest.
Similar Forum Threads
- By HATE in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2010, 12:28 PM
- By halflife3 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2009, 06:57 PM
- By natty texan in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 03-27-2009, 12:38 PM
- By joeyg in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 08-10-2006, 04:51 PM
- By CyberMuscle in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2005, 02:31 PM