neck training

1. neck training

MILO will run a three part series on neck training beginning in March in conjunction with the book The Art of the Neck Volume 1 Distortion's Foundation available at lulu.com and soon amazon and Barnes and Nobles.com. A preview article is available at primordialstrengthsystems.com

2. Neck bridging is a very underused exercise..........

3. My genetics have f....ed me in every single category but the neck. I have an 18.75" neck naturally that I have never worked out. Sorry to brag but with tiny calves, ridiculesly small forearms I need to rub it in just once.

If Islamic Terrorists ever capture me my revenge will be that it will take them a half hour to saw my head off.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by fatsuperman View Post
    My genetics have f....ed me in every single category but the neck. I have an 18.75" neck naturally that I have never worked out. Sorry to brag but with tiny calves, ridiculesly small forearms I need to rub it in just once.

If Islamic Terrorists ever capture me my revenge will be that it will take them a half hour to saw my head off.

5. Same here bro. Even after taking most of the winter off from lifting and having my arms and legs shrink down a lot..my neck is still strong like bull!

I need to strengthen/build the posterior neck region..it's lagging behind the rest.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neck Bridge / Neck Pain ?
    By HATE in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 01:28 PM
  2. neck injury...don't want to stop training
    By halflife3 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 07:57 PM
  3. Neck Training.
    By natty texan in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11