1 week on 1 week off

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.96%

1 week on 1 week off

Sup

If you work in the oil rig and you work 1 week on 1 week off....can you still get big? im thinkin about workin for the oil rig but im affaird im gonna get real skinny....

does anyone here work this kind of scheule?
    any ideas?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by wannabswole View Post
    Sup

If you work in the oil rig and you work 1 week on 1 week off....can you still get big? im thinkin about workin for the oil rig but im affaird im gonna get real skinny....

does anyone here work this kind of scheule?
    any ideas?
    It shouldn't effect your size too much, as long as your eating right. You may even gain some real world strength that'll transfer into the gym. One of my buddies I workout with does construction, and his back is unnaturally strong for his appearance.
    NSCA - CSCS
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.96%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    It shouldn't effect your size too much, as long as your eating right. You may even gain some real world strength that'll transfer into the gym. One of my buddies I workout with does construction, and his back is unnaturally strong for his appearance.
    i c, just never worked out one week and off a week and go back in...i bet theres gonna be a lot of DOM
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Sounds like really tough back breaking work. Why would you want to do it besides money?.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.96%

really its just the money and benefits...where i work i dont get no benefits or anything and i dont wanna deal with people anymore
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

theres a big dude at my gym that works in the oil rig business,not 1week on and one week off though,cause i brought this up when he said he doesn't get to the gym too often cause of his job.It would prob be nice muscle confusion,just eat every 2-3 hours,and sleep will be easy with the long hours(dont know if you will be able to eat),i would literalyeatwork,eat,shower,eat ,and sleep.Up the carbs cause you will need them.I build fences and do this when were busy,i always wondered if it held me back,long hours,digging holes,mixing conc.,pushing wheel barrow with 160lbs conc and ass load of water,carying wood,and just walking back and forth all day,even easy days are light cardio.Then i started putting on more fat than i wanted.You just have to make your diet overcomes whatever you're doing.I dont get benefits either,but i work for my dad,so i can eat every 2 hours,and 1 day i'll be"bossman"so i stay
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.96%

nice to hear

yeah, i dont mind working the hours but i need the food every 3 hours i know im gonna burn a lot more calories compare to the job i have now...i guess i gotta eat a lot...sandwiches, tuna, easy to shove down food lol

well its good to hear theres big guys (bodybuilding) that work in oil rigs...all the guys i know that work there are either skinny or fat...i dont wanna get skinny...because i can loose weight really quick

Similar Forum Threads

1. pulsing epi 2 weeks on/2 off method?
    By TNASTYII in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 02:56 PM
  2. 4 weeks on/ 4 off/ 4 on
    By BrndNwYurRtro in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 11:28 AM
  3. week on week off Epi
    By the GUNSHOW in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 1