is this too much?
- 01-13-2008, 12:01 AM
is this too much?
this is my cardio routine
i am trying to lean up a much as possible
i do three days on 1 off 3 on for a total of 6 days a week
day 1 cardio after weight training
cardio is 5 miles on treadmill 3.5 mph for half a lap then 7.5 mph for half a lap, then 3.5 mph for half a lap then 9.5 mph for half a lap, and then 3.5 for half a lap then 11.5 mph for half a lap
i then repeat from the beginning with the 3.5 mph half lap the 7.5 mph for half and continue with repeat of process until 5 miles is up
which takes around an hour
day 2 just the cardio no weights
day 3 repeat day one
day 4 off
day 5 repeat day 2
day 6 repeat day one
day 7 repeat day two
is this too much cardio
what do yall think?
what would you modify?
thanx in advance for the help
- 01-13-2008, 04:35 AM
If you wanna burn fat and get lean, then I'd suggest doing 3 days of cardio per week. 20-35 minutes each time, whichever you prefer. Try doing it on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Don't hesitate to take any supplements to help you achieve your goals, such as Hardcore Shred-XS, Leviathan Reloaded, RPM, Adrenaline, DCP, anything.
Also, for future reference as a rule of thumb; If you think it's too much, then it most likely is. Most of us here follow that. It's pretty much common sense, not implying that you have none. Just keep that in mind.
Good luck in achieving your results, in the safest and healthiest way possible.
Similar Forum Threads
- By michaelr7170 in forum BulkingReplies: 15Last Post: 08-27-2009, 12:31 PM
- By orangutan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-04-2009, 12:38 PM
- By bobjones601 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2007, 02:11 PM
- By bigguns77 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2007, 12:36 PM
- By jdahlum in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 09-11-2005, 02:59 PM