"Skins" Technical Compression clothing

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
"SKINS™ will help you experience less fatigue, minimize soreness and recover faster.

Skins™ technical compression wear has been developed and designed to provide engineered gradient compression. When compression is engineered to apply a balanced and accurate surface pressure over specific body parts, it triggers an acceleration of blood flow. This increases oxygen delivery to working muscles to enhance their performance. The circulation improvements also help the body to eliminate lactic acid and other metabolic wastes. The combination of these effects allows you to work at a higher rate for longer. "

Skins

Interesting product, for of course the runner or endurance athlete. Lately I picked up a few pairs of UnderArmor compression shorts/shirts, and I must say that running now is so much more comfortable (was getting chafing on the thighs and even the nipples). The price is expensive, but not so much moreso when compared to their UnderArmor counterparts.

Thought I'd share. Will likely be tough to find reviews, but it seems about time for these products to be surfacing. They may just have a winner... I might check it out when my current clothing starts to wear out.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
Lol so this will increase performance?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Well, compression athletic wear has been around for some time now and has been proven to increase blood flow... I think these articles just take it a step further to really try and take advantage of that. Really could not say if it increases noticable performance, or if its anything different than UnderArmor, but I too am definitly interested.