diet and exercise effects on chics period

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
whast up guys.  My gf recently started working out on a daily basis, and eating really clean.  She has been doing this for about a month now, maybe 3 weeks.

ANyway, she is a little over a week late with her period.  Do yous think that the diet and exercising could have an effect on something like that?

Thanks.

h19

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most often when females are on very coloric restrited diets, and/or get below about 10% bodyfat periods become irregular, or will fail to happen at all. The body senses that there is no abunance of nutritional support for the potential baby and calls things off.

Iron Addict

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
don't think shes under 10 though, but I figured that about the restricted cals.

thanks

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I suggest the Honda Odyssey, I hear its the cadillac of minivans :)

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
lol...thanks guys.....she got it the other day though. I told her to not sweat it, but whatever. She wants to be on the pill now...fine with me..lol...

h19

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
hamper19 my (now-ex-)wife had exactly that problem. Turns out she wasn't EATING ENOUGH FAT. Her diet turned out to be about 3%fat and that got her hormones completely FUCKED.

She didn't take the clue, and after about a year of no period, her skin was looking like 15 years older... I ran away ;)