Lower Chest.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I tried to use the search function for this but it yielded no relevant results. I notice some of the top guys, and some of the people on this site, have some pretty nice lower chest shape. What would the key workouts be to make this area of my body bigger/more shapely. I have tried decline bench, and recently started doing decline dumbells. However, I just wanted to see if you guys knew what would yield optimal results for this part of the body. Thanks for the help!

PS. Trip was one of the guys I thought had a great lower chest. Nice boobs hehe!

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
weighted dips leaning forward work the lower chest pretty well also

i just recently fell in love with doing decline barbell...i used to think it was a useless movement, but now i do it first every other workout and i get such a great pump and burn and my chest looks fuller

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weighted dips are great for chest mass period. The most underrated move IMO because many do not do them correctly.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
rodja, how do you feel about decline barbell... i always hear mixed opinions

i've given up on flat bb and started doing decline in its place and i feel like i'm using so much more chest and much less shoulders and tri's than flat

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
i say go with decline barbells. gives your chest a new feel and it releases the most fast twitch muscle fibers in your chest then any other chest workout.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much any decline chest exercise and plus dips leaning forward. It also has a lot to do with genetics.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rodja, how do you feel about decline barbell... i always hear mixed opinions

i've given up on flat bb and started doing decline in its place and i feel like i'm using so much more chest and much less shoulders and tri's than flat
I personally do not like decline because of the strain it puts on the shoulders and the neck.

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
weighted dips scare me I was doing them with 2x45's and really tweaked my shoulder... I'm all better now but don't mess around with them make sure you do 2 maybe even 3 warmup sets and use 100% proper form while you are doing them... otherwise you may put yourself out of the game for awhile