- 09-30-2007, 02:49 PM
My knowledge of weight training an nutrition is an on going expereince.
Pre workout I have been taking: Whey, Bulk Arginine, Bulk Citruline Malate, Bulk CEE.
During workout I ahve been taking: Xtend, Bulk Arginine, Bulk CItruline Malate.
Post Workout: Whey, CEE.
I have not been adding any kind of carbs to that mix. I now realize that is a big mistake. So I am looking at Waxy Maize or Now- Carbo. I trust now as a company and use some of their other product, but I ahve read alot of really good things about WMS. Any input? anyhting else I should add pre/ during/ pot workout?
- 09-30-2007, 02:54 PM
- 10-09-2007, 06:34 AM
might want to try maltodextrin..its a complex carb powder that you can to your protein shakes and has good carbs..and its pretty cheap
10-14-2007, 07:52 PM
10-14-2007, 11:33 PM
10-15-2007, 04:38 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By xink in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2011, 10:35 AM
- By CryingEmo in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 07-05-2009, 05:22 AM
- By planetfuzz in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-23-2008, 09:57 PM
- By LatSpread in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-25-2008, 06:58 PM
- By jonnyblaze2001 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2007, 01:06 PM