Lifting on empty stomach in the morning

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Lift whenever suits your schedule best. Empty stomach or not makes no significant difference. Calorie intake over the rest of the day does.

2. I lift 1st thing in the morning in a fasted state since last year.

Took me 1 or 2 weeks to get used to it but now i really like it. Only downside is when doing heavy and taxing movements like squats and deads, that can make you light headed. Otherwise it's fine and allows for optimal yohimbine use.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chamaan View Post
    I lift 1st thing in the morning in a fasted state since last year.

Took me 1 or 2 weeks to get used to it but now i really like it. Only downside is when doing heavy and taxing movements like squats and deads, that can make you light headed. Otherwise it's fine and allows for optimal yohimbine use.
    Same Here No Problems !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chamaan View Post
    I lift 1st thing in the morning in a fasted state since last year.

This is my biggest problem when lifting on an empty stomach. Furthermore if I am doing any program that is based on progressive overload I often see a large difference in strength and performance when dealing with heavy poundages and trying to beat my previous sessions numbers. If I am doing cardio, abs or any type of pump work I usually donít notice much of a difference, in fact for fat loss I think itís better sometimes, but if the goal of the workout is hypertrophy I have found a drastic difference when I am training fed vs fasted. As I mentioned earlier my way of addressing this, especially working around a full schedule, I utilize fast carbs and eaas pre intra and post workout.
    Chaos & Pain Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. POLL -- CARDIO ON EMPTY STOMACH IN MORNING
    By spitboy2000 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 302
    Last Post: 12-18-2018, 10:49 AM
  2. doing HIIT on empty stomach in morning
    By pinchharmonic in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-10-2018, 05:28 AM
  3. Full Workout in the Morning on an Empty Stomach
    By Theipodpeople in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 08:33 AM
  4. Lifting on an empty stomach in the mornings...Bad?
    By Super Penguin in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 10:18 PM
  5. cardio in the morning, empty stomach
    By celltech21 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 03:17 PM