Ouch.

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you REALLY want hams you ditch the sissy leg curls and focus on goodmornings, deadlfts, squats, and glute ham raises. THAT is the way to beef your backside.

Iron Addict

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
sldl's....heavy. that'll get you going. maing problem with moving weight on this particular exercise when performing with such weight where you are doing 4-8 reps to failure, is obviously form. but get that straight, and hams will explode
Sage

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damm, those excercises are no joke, someone using bad form and/or too much weight can easily hurt themselves

elijah_123

Awards
All of them look pretty straight foward except the seated good morning and waiter bow (aka practice for dropping the soap in prison) both of those look like cheap variations for t-mag to look "cutting edge" but are only asking for injury. THe one where someone holds your ankles (or use a bench) and lowering yourself by the hams works GOOD, I was sore in all new ways after that hehehe.

T-Bar

Awards
Originally posted by iron addict
If you REALLY want hams you ditch the sissy leg curls and focus on goodmornings, deadlfts, squats, and glute ham raises. THAT is the way to beef your backside.

Iron Addict
I

I hate leg curls anyways...."Glute ham raises"? What are those?