ripping up abs

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
i've always had a good stomach... until a few cycles added some volume, so now my abs almost stick out farther than my chest. i have a photo shoot coming up in about a month and a half and i need to rip them up quick.

how often can you actually train your abs? a friend of mine was telling me that you can work them out every day since they rebuild quickly. could you possibly work them out every 12 hours?

i've been doing 30 minutes of cardio about 3 times a week and haven't noticed a difference. should i be doing it more frequently or longer?

also, if anybody is familiar with modeling or shows, how long should you starve yourself before the event to make sure your stomach is in good shape?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i've always had a good stomach... until a few cycles added some volume, so now my abs almost stick out farther than my chest. i have a photo shoot coming up in about a month and a half and i need to rip them up quick.

how often can you actually train your abs? a friend of mine was telling me that you can work them out every day since they rebuild quickly. could you possibly work them out every 12 hours?

i've been doing 30 minutes of cardio about 3 times a week and haven't noticed a difference. should i be doing it more frequently or longer?

also, if anybody is familiar with modeling or shows, how long should you starve yourself before the event to make sure your stomach is in good shape?
yes you can train ab's evertday.....30 min 3x a week of cardio is nothing special....to get the most out of cardio do it in a fasted state(dont eat at least a few hours before)...in interval fasion....fast -slow-fast-slow.... im an NPTI certified trainer...hope that helped...hit me back if you have any other questions.......trip