maxcontraction new training method

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
ok so i found a video on maxcontraction and watched it. seemed fairly decent and did a search on AM and found nothing.

you can find the website easy if you just add the normal www and .com with the title word

so anyways anyone ever use it? or know anyone that has.

summary. hold a position in a movement with heavy weight for 30seconds. do 5-10 exercises one day and rest a week. then workout the following week. you only need 1 workout day aka 15-30mins max workout time and your body needs 1 week to rehab. soo of coures some of this sounds so funky but im interested in it and was wondering who else is.

the guy behind all this is JOHN LITTLE. so yea i made this thread lets see if anyone finds it

propho

Awards
  • Established
oh i just responded to my old thread regarding it.. extremely boring and i don't see how you can go at a higher weight as i could barely manage to hold my current weight for 30 seconds.. you must have found the video on that site with the olympia vids? you do that google search Indexof thing?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i do mentzers heavy duty consolidation program..1 workout every 10 days i have done great on this..started at 7 hit a slowdown and then took a additional 3 days inbetween(10 days) and did insanely well..people at work were noticing and couldnt understand hopw it was working ..im in the middle of a 2 week layoff as i aggravated a old shoulder injury at work(was hit by a drunk driver when i was 18..30 now)..taking super cissus bulk powder to help rehab

johns a bright guy,i paid for a consultation with him for heavy duty after mike died,he's pretty hard to stump..he and mike differ on a lot i am not a fan of his programs myself,at least not a fan of his previous progams i have not tried this new one as i dont have training partner and working shift work kinda makes it hard to find a reg training partner

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
oh i just responded to my old thread regarding it.. extremely boring and i don't see how you can go at a higher weight as i could barely manage to hold my current weight for 30 seconds.. you must have found the video on that site with the olympia vids? you do that google search Indexof thing?
this could just be a problem with you personally. everyones diff i totally look foward to the challenege i saw in the video holding heavyass weight for 30seconds sounds like a huge killer workout. would i get bored after doing this for a month that i dont know. all i wanna know is does it work. if it works i dont care how stupid the workout is as long as i wont get hurt doing it.

i do mentzers heavy duty consolidation program..1 workout every 10 days i have done great on this..started at 7 hit a slowdown and then took a additional 3 days inbetween(10 days) and did insanely well..people at work were noticing and couldnt understand hopw it was working ..im in the middle of a 2 week layoff as i aggravated a old shoulder injury at work(was hit by a drunk driver when i was 18..30 now)..taking super cissus bulk powder to help rehab

johns a bright guy,i paid for a consultation with him for heavy duty after mike died,he's pretty hard to stump..he and mike differ on a lot i am not a fan of his programs myself,at least not a fan of his previous progams i have not tried this new one as i dont have training partner and working shift work kinda makes it hard to find a reg training partner
very interesting if you could PM me this workout or a log of yours that would rock. JOhn made alot of mention of mike and ive seen another video of mike and his brother i think or im confusing them with someone else who enjoy TUT work. thanks for sharing hopefully more will comment on this.

and yes i have a video of john and one other man who used to be a sprinter or something. also shows other people at the end. the video is 353mb and almost 1hour long.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established

1 workout every 10 days! I am very curious as to what this workout would look like.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
1 workout every 10 days! I am very curious as to what this workout would look like.
mike and john little have posted it a few times,i am not going to post it here ,theres a lot of animosity when it comes to mike which is why i dont openly post about it.this is my last post in this thread