How can you work out your chest without a weight bench??/

bishop17

Banned
Awards
I live in a one bedroom apt.. and there just really isn't any room....The only thing I know is bell flys which I'm not even sure I'm doing correctly and push ups...help!

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
dips like at the end of the couch dips??/
To hit your chest, you would need parallel bars.

You may want to consider filling a backpack with books or something heavy and doing push ups...just be careful not to get squished.

EDIT: You should check out the book Dinosaur Bodyweight Training by Brooks Kubik

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
pushups at everysingle angle possible

pushups with someone leaning on ur back

pushups against a wall

upside down pushups

dont forget about your BACK !!!! PULLUPS W ur PUSHUPS

go outside and find a bar do dips pullups pushups all with the bar

IGHT

bishop17

Banned
Awards
thanks man....thats what i need a goddamn pullup bar and a gang of pushups//////

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
One-bedroom apartments... I think that's why God invented gyms.

virileman44

Awards
i have a one bedroom also, with not much money for a gym. I just hit the jailhouse routine....

push-ups, dips, pull-ups and sit-ups. I also bought a exercise ball to help with some workouts. This routine works great if i can't make it to the college gym.

Variocam

Variocam

Awards
i have a one bedroom also, with not much money for a gym. I just hit the jailhouse routine....

push-ups, dips, pull-ups and sit-ups. I also bought a exercise ball to help with some workouts. This routine works great if i can't make it to the college gym.
good luck getting any kind of results with that workout.

swanee609

swanee609

Awards
grab 2 chairs and do dips and pushups on an angle..i get a deck of cards and face them down and jsut keep flippin them over and do the number on the card for pushups it makes it fun =] lol hope that helps a little