"GH" training program

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just recived my new muscle and fitness and they're workout for the month is this workout aimed at elevated Growth Hormone release. It looks like over training to me.Heres the mon week 1 & 3 routine. What do you guys think....

MONDAY: Chest & Tri's
Chest
Bench Press*: 5 sets @ 8reps
Incline DB*: 5 sets @ 8 reps
Cable Crossover*: 5 sets @ 10reps
One Arm Machine Flye**: 5 sets @ 10reps
Tris
Tricep Dip*: 5sets @ 8reps
Lying Ext.* 5sets @ 8reps
One arm rev. grip Press down**: 5sets @ 10reps

*On the last 2 sets of each exercise do exercise til failure then rack the weight, rest 15 sec and then go until failure
**Go until failure and then have a spotter help you get 2-3 more reps.

Heres the weekly split
Mon: Chest/Tri's/Abbs
Tue: Legs/Calf
Wed:OFF
Thur: Shoulders/Traps/Abbs
Fri: Back/Bi's/Forearms
Sat&Sun:OFF

What do you guys think? This would be a little much for me, but than again maybe I need to push myself a little more now.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
That is a ton of sets. I could never recover from that especially training to failure. Did the article explain why this routine would be superior to another routine in elevating GH?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
that looks almost exactly like what i do. except i do more bench. usually all that plus decline bb bench and db flyes too. i usually also do 6 sets of everything. the triceps is the same except the only one i add to that is close grip bench.

i have never had a problem with overtraining, the only difference also is i try to work every muscle group twice in 10 days.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Doing squats every day would be the best way to raise GH.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a ton of sets. I could never recover from that especially training to failure. Did the article explain why this routine would be superior to another routine in elevating GH?
Yea they had a write-up about it all but I just skimed through it. They gave five tips with diet and warm-up around workout times to boost GH during workouts. All are backed my university studies. I may give this a try when i get back into the game (shoulder)

They did also mention that squating was the number 1 exercise to raise GH output.