- 04-29-2007, 09:50 AM
- 04-29-2007, 12:27 PM
I have run in the rain and also in the snow. The only problem I have found is sliping, but it hasn't happend yet. I have had to stop because of knee problems, but I plan on starting running again soon. You get a cold from germs, not from being in the rain or being cold - that is a myth.
04-29-2007, 12:55 PM
I LOVE running in the snow. (Rain not so much, but the snow is fun). Just so long as you're dressed appropriately for the weather, there shouldn't be much of a problem.
You're feet also have a lower coefficient of friction with the ground, so you won't go as far with each stride as you would on dry ground.
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sean in forum SupplementsReplies: 51Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:13 PM
- By b unit in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2007, 07:37 PM
- By windwords7 in forum PicsReplies: 40Last Post: 05-08-2006, 08:44 PM
- By gadzid in forum PicsReplies: 64Last Post: 01-24-2003, 08:47 AM
- By Lifeguard in forum AnabolicsReplies: 35Last Post: 11-06-2002, 11:17 PM