Cold flash during workout

BigB29

BigB29

Awards
About 30 min into my workout yesterday an ice cold chill just swept across my body. I got goosebumps and even began to shiver breifly.
I am currently running the ALRI tri-lean stack and taking chaos from AI pre-workout. I have only been on the tri-lean stack for 4 days, I have used chaos many times in the past.
It was a rather unnerving, while at the same time kind of a cool experiance.
The only thing that I can think of is that I was dehydrated. But I would think that if it was from dehydration that I would haved stopped sweating which was not the case.

Any ideas?

fireoverture

Awards
just my two cents

Im not professional, but that sounds like heatstroke. There are other forms of "heat casualty" where you can stop sweating. I would seriously DRINK WATER. You may think you drink enough water, but of everyone that I have had tell me "I DRINK ALOT OF WATER" about 2 out of 100 have drank the appropriate amount of water.

I would take it easy the next day, especially on trying out new supps. I know you said that you used the Tri-Lean before, but our bodies change from day to day, on so many levels, so yestereday is not the same as today. Otherwise, why would we bother to train at all, if nothing changed??

Also, I don't know what exercise you were doing, cardio or what? but I have had similar experiences with some things. Was the gym hot? Were you running outside? How is your blood sugar? Were you doing cardio? How fast are you trying to cut? These are all questions I would ask. In the meantime.. just be careful... and stay hydrated. I'm no doc though.

BigB29

BigB29

Awards
Also, I don't know what exercise you were doing, cardio or what? but I have had similar experiences with some things. Was the gym hot? Were you running outside? How is your blood sugar? Were you doing cardio? How fast are you trying to cut? These are all questions I would ask. In the meantime.. just be careful... and stay hydrated. I'm no doc though.
I was weight training, the gym temp was 21 degrees C. Not sure on blood sugar, it was about 1.5 hrs from my last meal(breakfast of oatmeal).
Occured during a rest period after several sets of alternate db curls, in which I was really pushing my self to the edge. I have suffered severe heat stress in the past, not in the gym but at work and while the experiance shares some similarities what lead up to it does not as I never felt overheated yesterday.
The tri-lean stack is actually new for me, just Chaos that I am familiar with.
Water intake was probably not adequete looking back now, but I was drinking in between every set.