The Best Lifting Belts

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I have been bodybuilding for about five years and I have never used a good belt. I live in Canada and it seems that no matter where I go to look for a belt the only thing I can find is Grizzly. I'm not a big fan of any of there products. Can somebody tell me where I can buy or order a good belt. I've heard sheik makes good belts, any opinions?

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
I have been bodybuilding for about five years and I have never used a good belt. I live in Canada and it seems that no matter where I go to look for a belt the only thing I can find is Grizzly. I'm not a big fan of any of there products. Can somebody tell me where I can buy or order a good belt. I've heard sheik makes good belts, any opinions?
Don't get a schiek...Whaler and myself had just discussed belts...search some of my last few posts and you'll see that an Inzer Advance Designs is the way to go...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Sacroiliac Joint Belt

That's been a life saver for me personally. It blows every other regular weightlifting belt that I've used out of the water. It helped me recover from a lower back injury after heavy deadlifts.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know where to find a good selection of belts in Canada? Any good websites without crazy Canadian shipping rates?