OK bak to my old routine b/c i love it question on Biceps..

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Ok so my peak so far was before xmas break my arms were about 16.5 Inches COLD :) i was very happy about this...but then i didnt get to lift over break for about a week...week and a half and they went down to about a lil under 16 inches cold...but here is the problem..they have gotten some size bak maybe 16 2/8's 16 3/8's cant really tell but they have been kinda fluctuating and arent growing it seems...here is my bicep routine and then ill give the tricep routine

everything has only 2 working sets HIT mentallity with multiple lifts...this is what i did before xmas...and then some after and did 1 week HVT and now bak to this

BB curls
Preacher EZ curls
replaced 1 arm preachers with seated curls
and then drop set concentrations

now is that too much work? they were growing before break...maybe i should replace preachers with just BB curls with a BB instead of the EZ bar like i do on preachers...? or keep it...just takes time??

Triceps
Skull crushers
Switched Close Grip Bench with Tricep Pressdown
Bench Dips with weight

gets frustrating with u loose some size b/c of damn break

and yes i do lift legs/back big muscle groups i did legs today and i still cant walk lol

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know this isn't what you're asking and you're probably gonna say that your nutrition plan already is perfect, but if you lost a full half inch on your arms in one week, you might want to reevaluate your diet. JMHO.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
I know this isn't what you're asking and you're probably gonna say that your nutrition plan already is perfect, but if you lost a full half inch on your arms in one week, you might want to reevaluate your diet. JMHO.
ya ill be the first to admit i tried to keep on a good diet best as possible during break but it kinda all went to **** and then started back up on my clean diet when i got back...and then again it could be due to me not eating enough over the weekend and friday due to the g/f breaking up with me...isnt heartbreak AWESOME! lol

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
If you want your biceps to grow then you need.........

Some BARRY BONDS ARTHRITIC CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol:

I do my biceps on back day, they can't last thru that many sets as you have listed. They scream murder after preacher curls :)

If you want your biceps to grow then you need.........

Some BARRY BONDS ARTHRITIC CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!