Accepting new clients...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: 1/5/2007

I will be accepting new clients starting January 8th. Please use the contact form on the FLA site if you have any questions. For the people that we're waiting you can order away and you can start right away.

Contact Page

Ordering Page

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I directed a fellow Canes fan headed into the military to your addy a while back (he told me the contact us page wasn't working).

This was maybe a week or so ago.
He's interested in fat loss and was asking about some retards that charge $300 for 4 week's worth of diet only. I directed him to someone that would actually give him a program JUST for him - and 8 weeks worth at that.

GRosk1234

Pi Alpha Omega Epsilon Alpha
Awards
If anyone is interested they better get on this quick! Bobo is awesome at creating a plan with no BS and it WORKS!

Good luck to those who get in, you won't be disapointed my friends!

:bb2:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I directed a fellow Canes fan headed into the military to your addy a while back (he told me the contact us page wasn't working).

This was maybe a week or so ago.
He's interested in fat loss and was asking about some retards that charge $300 for 4 week's worth of diet only. I directed him to someone that would actually give him a program JUST for him - and 8 weeks worth at that.
Just got back today and sifting through emails....tell him to email me again if he doesnt hear from me. I have a mountain of stuff I have to go through after being gone.

HairyLarry35

Awards
Update: 1/5/2007

I will be accepting new clients starting January 8th. Please use the contact form on the FLA site if you have any questions. For the people that we're waiting you can order away and you can start right away.

Contact Page

Ordering Page
I can't wait until January 8th. Finally, I can get what I've read about for the past year!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Web,
Come to the CFB forum on here. We've got a good crew - even if there are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many Buckeye fans... I need another Cane to combat their stupidity. :p
(And one former NFL All-pro defensive player.)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bobo...let me know if you want to incorporate any kind of supplementation for your clients. We can support you with a special discount code.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
When I worked w/ B, he specifically didn't want me to take anything beyond his recommended supps (nothing exotic - by any means). Something about assesing my metabolism or something.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I accessed the contacts page per the email sent to me, I guess the ordering link is for those that were on your waiting list.
As of tomorrow, it won't matter. You can contact me or order. :)

mymilkexpired

Awards
Got the email, great stuff. Glad to see your open for business again. I've signed up. Cant wait to get some help

-Joe

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All emails have been answered....

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
I did Bobo's fat loss program beginning last April and then a bulk beginning in Oct. My logs are in the FLA private area, but I can say that both were nothing short of amazing - in both directions.

I was on the fence for a long time with engaging this type of service remotely. After all, how good of an assessment could someone do from thousands of miles away? If it's true that time is money, then I wasted a lot by not pulling the trigger sooner. In each case, Bobo nailed it from early on in the program. And I now know how to manage things and make continual progress year around.

If you're on the fence, I'd encourage you to jump off since he's available.

My $0.02.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cough*checksinthemail*cough

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
cough*checksinthemail*cough
Hey, credit where credits due. You did exactly what you said you were going to do. In today's lame world, that's gold as far as I'm concerned. I'd never been able to get below 12% BF on my own. It was always a sticking point and I'd tried various things, but your program got me there. And this is definitely the leanest bulk I've achieved, up 19 lbs in 14 weeks. So, kudo's to you and thanks for the help.

(BTW, you've still got my mailing address for that check, right?)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:dance:

Bankshot

Bankshot

Awards
Sent an email with some plan questions, hope to be signing up here shortly.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats you gig bobo il go exercise with out weights you saling stuff i might need support want to get deeper into exercise
no supplements but might be in it for other stuff
Holy Damn man. Please tell me english is a second language.

Adams

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ba-bye..

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Was wondering what happened to old Joe. Seemed he just disappeared until I got here and realized what happened. Bobo's magic vanishing banishing stick. poof.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... I'm thinking about doing this...

Would you work with someone who is doing an AAS cycle?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take it into consideration but in no way do I recommend or comment on such practices. I've trained many people who've used steroids simply because I've had clients in many countries in which its not illegal. What you do on your time is up to you :)

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
That find and replace script made me feel silly. I type "A.A.S" and it spells it out for me, lol.

Thanks for the reply though. ;)

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi there,

you worked with anyone in the UK?

Im only asking as certain foods may not be available etc

I love how you dont expect people to be on AAS as a given, many other guys ive asked to draw up a diet plan for me have said i will have to run such compounds to stave off muscle loss.

babolat

babolat

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bobo, I have heard a LOT of awesome things about you! Best of luck to you!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi there,

you worked with anyone in the UK?

Im only asking as certain foods may not be available etc

I love how you dont expect people to be on anabolic steroids as a given, many other guys ive asked to draw up a diet plan for me have said i will have to run such compounds to stave off muscle loss.

Yes, worked with several form the UK.

If someone tells you that you need androgens to keep muscle......run.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ordered and a speedy email sent straight out, will be keeping a detailed journal !

The last of my student budget is in your hands Bobo:box:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
follow the directions as if it were a treasure map and that money you spent will be meaningless. **** it has been a while since I have posted here, whats up Bobo?

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered my fat loss plan today...can't wait to get started! Enough of :pizza: everyday.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Boy will i be having fun.

I really have no idea what to expect in terms of the plan coming my way but i am for certain its gonna differ fromy my current split.

My current diet which was also tailored online by an owner of another board was pretty poor, even i could see the holes in it, results were awful.

That said im supremely confident after reading testimonials about bobo and plan on giving everything to it. Ive never been lean no matter how hard ive dieted, exercised and so on.

Will keep you fine people updated.