shoulders

legs

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol come on now! I KNOW you could of searched for this one and found a ton of info.

biceps- Alternating Dumbell Curl

triceps-Overhead Dumbell Extension

forearms- Forearm Curl

neck-

back-

shoulders- Military Press

legs- Squats

Too generic of a question but I filled in a few for the hell of it.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
squat, deadlift, military press and bench press.

the most important exercise is lifting the fork to your mouth!
Make sure ur cals are clean and high and do these compound movements.
Can't go wrong.

best of luck zinger!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Deadlift, Squat, Lever Row, Dips. I base my workouts around those 4 exercises.

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Tony little's ab-roller followed up with John Basedowe's 8 minute abs. C'mon man, haven't you seen the commercials?! They're J-A-C-K-E-D

yzinger

Awards
Thanks for the replys guys...

Jayhawk, I knew someone would react the way you did, but in my defense I was curious what the board people thought. Aren't we all about communication?

B

:clean:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the replys guys...

Jayhawk, I knew someone would react the way you did, but in my defense I was curious what the board people thought. Aren't we all about communication?

B

:clean:
Yeah, but it is a very generic topic that has been covered many times

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nobody said squats :confused:

EDIT:...oops...just noticed Ziri AND Cable did...I need to quit doing my work and pay more attention to AM!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Its hard to say for compound movements but in term of target muscle activation look up EMG results of muscle activation.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
For me....here it is:

biceps - barbell curls

triceps - weighted dips

forearms - shrugs (ya gotta grip the DB's) or chinups (no straps) As you can tell, I don't work forearms by themselves and mine are coming along nicely.

neck - I don't work my neck

back - Deadlift

shoulders - military press (DB or BB)

legs - squats

Just my .02 cents worth

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
for the following body parts...

biceps

triceps

forearms

neck

back

shoulders

legs
Straight bar curls with arm blaster
CG decline bench
Benhind the back wrist curls
ehh, not really sure
Deads or bb rows
Military press
for quads specifically- front squats.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Squats, leg curls, calf raises, bicep curls, triceps ext, dips, pull-ups, back rows, deadlifts, bench press, incline press, upright rows, shoulder press and crunches. :afro:

I don't work my neck because that a red zone for injury. Seen and heard too many guys complaining about neck problems. I figure the routines I mention above will add size to the neck. I think the mass building routine I mention will add plenty of size to the entire body. I have been working with the routine about for four weeks now and I’m quickly returning back to my size and built. I give it another three to four weeks for me and I will be back busting out of my muscle shirts. The routine I mention above will work on anyone but you must increase the weights and push that extra rep.

Oh yea, you must use FREE WEIGHTS. You might can play around with the Hammer equipment but don't try using the other machines to add size. The other machines are great for beginners and practicing the movements but adding size is best done with FREE WEIGHTS.

You also will need to look at your diet and make sure everything is in place. Don't be afraid to drink water while you working out because I see too many guys that don't drink water while working out. They feel it will help them loose weight some how. I’m still trying to figure that out.

for the following body parts...

biceps

triceps

forearms

neck

back

shoulders

legs

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest: Incline DB Flyes

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
References:

1. DeLuca, Fj., R.S. LeFever, M.P. McCue, and A.P. Xenakis. (1982), “Behavior of human motor units in different muscles during lineally varying contractions” Journal Physiology (Lond), 329:113-128.

2. Kobayashi Matsui, H. (1983), “Analysis of myoelectric signals during dynamic and isometric contraction.” Electromyog Clin Neurophysiol, 26, 147-160.

3. Melo, G.L. and E. Cafarelli. (1994-95), Exercise Physiology Laboratory Manual, 25.

4. Moritani, T. and H.A. deVries. (1987), “Re-examination of the relationship between the surface integrated electromyogram (IEMG) and force of isometric contraction.” American Journal of Physiological Medicine, 57:263-277.

5. Moritani, T., M. Muro, and A. Nagata. (1986), “Intramuscular and surface electromyogram changes during muscle fatigue.” Journal of Applied Physiology, 60:1179-1185.

Some references from the guys who provided those numbers in my last post.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
LEGS: :squat: I would have to say Squats. Its easy to keep increasing weight. Just make sure you have proper positioning and movement.

Personally I like to have really good neck/shoulder protection while doing Squats.

yzinger

Awards
where is this routine you talk about??? Also, i am probably wrong when i talk about neck...i mean between the shoulders and neck, that look.

Squats, leg curls, calf raises, bicep curls, triceps ext, dips, pull-ups, back rows, deadlifts, bench press, incline press, upright rows, shoulder press and crunches. :afro:

I don't work my neck because that a red zone for injury. Seen and heard too many guys complaining about neck problems. I figure the routines I mention above will add size to the neck. I think the mass building routine I mention will add plenty of size to the entire body. I have been working with the routine about for four weeks now and I’m quickly returning back to my size and built. I give it another three to four weeks for me and I will be back busting out of my muscle shirts. The routine I mention above will work on anyone but you must increase the weights and push that extra rep.

Oh yea, you must use FREE WEIGHTS. You might can play around with the Hammer equipment but don't try using the other machines to add size. The other machines are great for beginners and practicing the movements but adding size is best done with FREE WEIGHTS.

You also will need to look at your diet and make sure everything is in place. Don't be afraid to drink water while you working out because I see too many guys that don't drink water while working out. They feel it will help them loose weight some how. I’m still trying to figure that out.

Big Dog

Awards
i am going to trial this program for 1 month and see if it benefits me. if anyone believes that i should change somethings please let me know.

Back

Chinups(Warm up) 8x3
Deadlifts 8x3
Bent Over BB Rows 8x3
1 Arm DB rows 8x3
Lat Pulldown To Front 8x3

Arms

Preacher Curl(Olympic Bar) 8x3
Incline DB Curls(Alternate) 8x3
Decline Extensions(Olympic Bar) 8x3
Pressdowns(Angled Bar) 8x3

Chest

Flat DB Press 8x3
Incline DB Press 8x3
Decline DB Press 8x3
Dips 8x3

Legs

Squats(Front or Normal) 8x3
Leg Extensions 8x3
Seated Leg Curls 8x3
Standing 1 Leg Calve Raises 8x3

Shoulders

Front Military Press 8x3
Seated DB Bent Laterals 8x3
Incline DB Side Laterals 8x3
DB Shrugs 8x3

Big Dog

Awards
i did my arm workout today, man did it feel great to punish my arms. i got the best pump ever, wish i had of known about it sooner

micjakson

micjakson

Awards
Personally, heavy T-bar rows work well for back, mass and brute power strength killing

EvilGenius

Awards
biceps= Standing Barbell Curl

triceps= Close-Grip Bench or SkullCrushers

forearms= Behind the back Forearm curls

neck(I think you meant traps) = Barbell Shrugs

back= Deadlift

shoulders=Military Press

legs=Squat

Chest=Flat Barbell Bench

VolcomX311

VolcomX311