here we go again

kingivan

Awards
i am back:bb: i keep falling off but iam back i have a situation i dont were to start to cut up i always did powerlifting but were do i start and d i am using phersdrol to cut with can someone help

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
x3 :blink:

....and it seems like you mentioned pheradrol, which worries me a little bit.

Perhaps other people here at AM and myself could further help you if you posted up a little bit more information about yourself. Age, stats, weight, bf%, training, cycle history and things of that nature would help a ton!

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
i am back i keep falling off but iam back i have a situation i dont were to start to cut up i always did powerlifting but were do i start and d i am using phersdrol to cut with can someone help
Look for the key on your keyboard with the little dot on the bottom and the ">" on the top. The dot is called a "period". It is placed at the end of a string of related words in order to divde these words into coherent units, called "sentences".

When you are posting, you can hit that key in-between thoughts so that others can understand what the hell you are trying to say.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
Look for the key on your keyboard with the little dot on the bottom and the ">" on the top. The dot is called a "period". It is placed at the end of a string of related words in order to divde these words into coherent units, called "sentences".

When you are posting, you can hit that key in-between thoughts so that others can understand what the hell you are trying to say.
LMAO! Good one! As long as he didn't ask about DC training again!