All men are not equal !!!

• Thread starter dirtysouthmuscl
  • Start date

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont understand how someguys Bis are short and look like a baseball. Yet mine are look and look like a football? Pi$$es me off. Could someone explain? I have a friend has the best Bi's and all he does is flex them all day . Is there some move I can do tto change the shape of my Bi.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Genetics my friend, you've got them for life.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
If you have long bi's then your potetial to build your short ead (peak head) is far greater than a man with a genetically good short head and gentically bad long head. ummm try working your short head and see how it works out.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you have long bi's then your potetial to build your short ead (peak head) is far greater than a man with a genetically good short head and gentically bad long head. ummm try working your short head and see how it works out.
How do I do that ??? I've tried everything .

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how many sets of bi's do you do? how many sets of rows do you do? how many sets of tri's do you do?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
genetics... development.

How big are your arms?
How long are your limbs?
How many fingers can you put inbetween your bicep, flexed, and your inner elbow?

Many variables that lead to shape and size of the biceps bro. It all ultimately boils down to your genetics.

......To a lesser extent, how developed you are at this point in time.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's a little chart I found once, that shows how the placement of your hands effects the different areas of the biceps with a barbell curl. (I'm hoping the attachment stuck).

Attachments